Quick Hitch

Help Support CattleToday:

lavacarancher

Reaction score
I usually don't go here for advice but I'm at the end of my rope. I'm trying to get a grapple for my Koyker 510 FEL or a JD FEL. I've found several grapples but ALL of them seem to have a "Universal" quick hitch connection or a skid steer attachment. Koyker does not make a grapple like I want/need. JD makes one but that green paint adds about 2K$. I found a grapple that is very HD and made in the USA but can't connect to either one of my tractors. So here's the question. Do you folks know of a manufacturer of an adapter to go between the JD FEL and a universal quick hitch which will connect to the grapple. Thanks in advance.

Yes plenty of plates out there to adapt JD quick hitch to skid steer style. The one Simme listed looks like a global carrier adapter but others are available.

First, not all john deere fel's have the same attachment system. But look at Titan attachments. Here is one that will adapt a JD global system fel to a skid steer type attachment.

Yes Sir, you're right. I'll find out this week what type of FEL is on the JD. The tractor is a 2755 but I don't know the model of FEL on it.

Latest posts