Euro-Global vs John Deer Quick Attach Differences

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't know what to tell you, but there's (3) JD 5 series tractors in my family with JD loaders and Global hookups, and (2) Quicke loaders (on a NH and McCormick) that have Globals. All of our implements interchange between every one of those tractors. The handle/release mechanisms are different, but the spacing and function is the same.

I don't know what to tell you, but there's (3) JD 5 series tractors in my family with JD loaders and Global hookups, and (2) Quicke loaders (on a NH and McCormick) that have Globals. All of our implements interchange between every one of those tractors. The handle/release mechanisms are different, but the spacing and function is the same.
Same here. 2 jd tractors out there with 540 loaders. I can order any implement or adapter that says global or Euro and it fits. I've been told quickie will as well.

It may very well be, but what they used to label as the JD Global is different from the Euro-Global. I do know that some Massey's have the Euro global now also, I think they call them ALO Quicke or just Quicke. Based on what I have seen, it is an improved design that makes it even easier to attach.
ALO and Quicke are the same. We have a Quicke loader that says Kubota on it, I also have a friend with a M7 Kubota w a new style ALO. Between work and myself I can confirm that CaseIH, New Holland and Fendt all have ALO w/ the same global hookup. I'm thinking if Fendt has them possibly all of the AGCO line - Massey, Challenger, Agco, Valtra may use them. I've heard newer JD is also the same, maybe there was a brief period where they switched from their old square pin system??? Where are you measuring the difference off an implement or the carrier?

My neighbour has three John Deere tractors, oldest being a 7210, the newest being about 5 years old. All three tractors have a different style of quick attach, but I believe the newest one would interchange with my NH (Alo )
Jd quick attach, global euro, and skid steer, the old style that's not really a quick attach.

What I call old style and jdqa or both old style. If it says global, euro it will fit jd global.

Both, and I compared them. Yes most of the AGCO tractors have them available I think.
I thought maybe the carrier might just be a little different but the tabs that the pins go through to lock in the same place. My Fendt has a different style carrier but it still works w/ the implements off the NH/CaseIH. I'm stumped unless someone just copied the idea and self manufactured something or it's JD quick attach not global. I'll have to try hooking up to one of my buddy's JD grapples sometime, I'm looking for one for the Fendt and don't want to buy one that won't work without modifying.

Global and euro same thing as far as I know. Global is john deere term for euro mount. The old style pin mount is neither. Im about 95percent on it.

I can't imagine why you think it suppior to skid steer quick attach.
I keep a adapter on mine most of the time.

Can someone tell me if this jd loader is required a euro quick attach or John deere series?

Attachments

• FED1D048-08EE-4A94-8CE0-D6169543E4F9.png
    FED1D048-08EE-4A94-8CE0-D6169543E4F9.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 10

Latest posts