Good Point Jay....

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
The quote of the month is by Jay Leno:

"With hurricanes, tornadoes, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, are we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?"

they aint taking God out of the pledge of allegiance at our local highschool, if they do then it'll shut down

Tommy Ruyle":1c5zb8yg said:

"With hurricanes, tornadoes, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, are we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?"
:clap:

Heritage_Farmboy":2c5fynqv said:
they aint taking God out of the pledge of allegiance at our local highschool, if they do then it'll shut down

If you're going to dream, dream big! :lol: :lol: :lol:

msscamp":1ngrmmee said:
Heritage_Farmboy":1ngrmmee said:

If you're going to dream, dream big! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do dream big :lol: ...actually all the teachers at the school said they wouldn't take God out of the pledge, they said they'd keep on saying it until they got fired, a lot of my grandchildren go to that highschool and my children would rather homeschool them than send them to a school that wont even honor God in the pledge

Tommy Ruyle":2e226e2u said:

:clap:

Latest posts