Gone - A little information

Help Support CattleToday:

Anyone want to take bets on if this thread will be Deleted or locked.

And by the way there is a difference. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cal

Cal, the big question is whether or not you have gotten any of the mean-spirited, rude and insulting p.m's from one of the "moderators" asking why you choose to visit and disrupt the board and further accusing you of being an elitist malcontent with a chip on their shoulder. When this happens rest assured you are in good company. :banana:

Calman":22mxhuwm said:

Cal

Don't know Cal. One of the posts above says most of us are mean and suck. :D :D

Some of us go by the same name at ranchers but a lot of us go by other names. Funny that some of the mods were told they are mean and suck.

Lammie":1wz9u2yd said:
I had one locked and one deleted on the 24th. Not complaining but for the sake of accuracy... I can't claim innocence, but I seldom start a thread designed to get locked from the get go. Most of the time someone else chimes in with some smarta$$ reply and that's when it gets locked.

There has to be some difference between the posts we start here and the bloodbath at ranchers. I won't go there. Those people are mean. Mean people suck.

Do you realize you just implicated a whole bunch of folks who post here with a different name over there? Few of us use the same name.

RD-Sam":37s4up9s said:
grannysoo":37s4up9s said:
RD-Sam":37s4up9s said:
Merry Christmas! :santa:

There you go getting religious on a thread. I'm sure that we'll need this one locked soon. :lol:

Sorry, I meant Merry X-mas. :roll:

"Xmas"- Informal abbreviation of Christmas. In this word, X represents the figure of Jesus Christ and also the cross upon which he was crucified; X also suggests the Greek letter X, transliterated as Kh (The Greek chi, the letter with which Christos, the Greek word for Christ, begins.)

So technically, you are still posting religious statements. ;-)

Jogeephus":3et1iz6f said:
Cal, the big question is whether or not you have gotten any of the mean-spirited, rude and insulting p.m's from one of the "moderators" asking why you choose to visit and disrupt the board and further accusing you of being an elitist malcontent with a chip on their shoulder. When this happens rest assured you are in good company. :banana:

The person (people) you are referring to receiving a negative PM from a mod, could you ask the person (people) to forward you the "trigger" thread title so I can review the situation if it has not been deleted?

Jogeephus":38xulqwq said:

And what you are saying is,If I don't shut up it's gonna happen?
Just caint hepit the boogerman made me do it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cal

backhoeboogie":3ntx93fa said:
Calman":3ntx93fa said:

Cal

Don't know Cal. One of the posts above says most of us are mean and suck. :D :D

Some of us go by the same name at ranchers but a lot of us go by other names. Funny that some of the mods were told they are mean and suck.

I'm gonna guess it will first be locked and then later on deleted.
And you can bet it will be by the rude comments of the all time threadlocker. Not gonna mention a name but don't figger I haf to. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cal

TexasBoy":274x9v4n said:
RD-Sam":274x9v4n said:
RD-Sam":274x9v4n said:
Merry Christmas! :santa:

Sorry, I meant Merry X-mas. :roll:

"Xmas"- Informal abbreviation of Christmas. In this word, X represents the figure of Jesus Christ and also the cross upon which he was crucified; X also suggests the Greek letter X, transliterated as Kh (The Greek chi, the letter with which Christos, the Greek word for Christ, begins.)

So technically, you are still posting religious statements. ;-)

There we go again. Someone bringing up religion on the board. :roll: Just another reason to lock this thread. You guys will probably be talking politics next. :banana:

HerefordSire":31mwtaz6 said:
One thing is for sure....one cannot post about current events. All are lockable.

:D :D

Just post the lyrics from Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Things goin' on" from back in the 70's.

backhoeboogie":1rncem5l said:
HerefordSire":1rncem5l said:
One thing is for sure....one cannot post about current events. All are lockable.

Just post the lyrics from Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Things goin' on" from back in the 70's.

I prefer Sweet Home Alabama. :banana:

backhoeboogie":995yxwcb said:
HerefordSire":995yxwcb said:

Too many lives they spent across the ocean.
Too much money they spent upon the moon.
Well until they make it right I hope they never sleep at night.
Better make some changes and do it soon.

Some of Skynyrd's stuff has held up better than Dylan, huh?

Jogeephus":msr87tl9 said:

Did the mod really say that? Accused you of being a malcontent with a chip on you shoulder? Daaaaaaaang!

Alice

Well~~~~I've never gotten one from a mod. :frowns: Don't nobody pay no 'ttention to meeee?? :cry:

There's a whole lot of posts in this forum that didn't get deleted. So it must not be all bad.

peg4x4":1ywqvzye said:
Well~~~~I've never gotten one from a mod. :frowns: Don't nobody pay no 'ttention to meeee?? :cry:
i got one that said i was a foul mouthed conservative redneck.... i said ahhh,, you reckon :cowboy:

Latest posts