Gone - A little information

Help Support CattleToday:

You know ~ I spend my days supervising a bunch of cocky, know-it-all, mouthy teenagers; and my weekends supervising adults that claim their innocence and act confused, put out and shafted by consequences.

I do not envy the job of the mods......

MM ~ I'll take a diet coke since you're buying. Again.

angie":f977wjx7 said:
You know ~ I spend my days supervising a bunch of cocky, know-it-all, mouthy teenagers; and my weekends supervising adults that claim their innocence and act confused, put out and shafted by consequences.

I do not envy the job of the mods......

MM ~ I'll take a diet coke since you're buying. Again.

YOUR A MOD?!!!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah I'm always buying. :roll:

backhoeboogie":145sg5vv said:
angie":145sg5vv said:
MistyMorning":145sg5vv said:
The blonde? :lol2:
the beast...... :shock:

Would anyone in the coffee shop like another cup of coffee? This could get fun!

Too cold for coffee tonight unless it has a little something in it, make mine a double of whatever warms you up .. :tiphat:

-25 tonight brrrrr..

We should be safe here, as one mod is busy on the breeders board right now........ 8)

Too cold for coffee tonight unless it has a little something in it, make mine a double of whatever warms you up .. :tiphat:

-25 tonight brrrrr..

We should be safe here, as one mod is busy on the breeders board right now........ 8)[/quote]

Won't take her long to get that thread straightened out.

3waycross":aaprr7t1 said:

-25 tonight brrrrr..

We should be safe here, as one mod is busy on the breeders board right now........ 8)

Won't take her long to get that thread straightened out.[/quote]

I got a headache just from reading it.. :lol2:

HerefordSire":19tu3u2d said:
Jogeephus":19tu3u2d said:
Cal, the big question is whether or not you have gotten any of the mean-spirited, rude and insulting p.m's from one of the "moderators" asking why you choose to visit and disrupt the board and further accusing you of being an elitist malcontent with a chip on their shoulder. When this happens rest assured you are in good company. :banana:

The person (people) you are referring to receiving a negative PM from a mod, could you ask the person (people) to forward you the "trigger" thread title so I can review the situation if it has not been deleted?

If I remember correctly I was asking a simple question about a bleech mark on an angus heifer I purchased. Haven't a clue what set the person off or why the person went on a tyrade. Even asked for a specific example of why and what these remarks were based but was denied an answer only given more accusations. From this, I concluded that the incident had more to do with a gestation cycle than anything else. Based on my observations of others who have been "judged and deemed unfit" by this person I think my theory is highly plausible.

I've never had any problems with the mods, but if what I've been reading here is true, perhaps someone should bring it to Macon's attention. Being a moderator should not give anyone license to run roughshod over someone he/she doesn't like, or lock or delete threads just because he/she doesn't like something that was said. Moderators exist to enforce the rules that Macon has set, not make up their own as they see fit. Might be time for a change.

VanC":tdydtvq6 said:
I've never had any problems with the mods, but if what I've been reading here is true, perhaps someone should bring it to Macon's attention. Being a moderator should not give anyone license to run roughshod over someone he/she doesn't like, or lock or delete threads just because he/she doesn't like something that was said. Moderators exist to enforce the rules that Macon has set, not make up their own as they see fit. Might be time for a change.

OH Lord, here we go campaining for "change" again. :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

1982vett":3puw4soy said:
VanC":3puw4soy said:

Let's hope we don't get all the change some people want us to have.

jedstivers":237kdiyu said:
1982vett":237kdiyu said:
VanC":237kdiyu said:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

jedstivers":s0bawg16 said:
1982vett":s0bawg16 said:
VanC":s0bawg16 said:

Now you have done it, you went and got all political. "Hope" and "Change". :banana: This should lock it right down. :lol2:

backhoeboogie":1rplx17w said:
Lammie":1rplx17w said:
I had one locked and one deleted on the 24th. Not complaining but for the sake of accuracy... I can't claim innocence, but I seldom start a thread designed to get locked from the get go. Most of the time someone else chimes in with some smarta$$ reply and that's when it gets locked.

There has to be some difference between the posts we start here and the bloodbath at ranchers. I won't go there. Those people are mean. Mean people suck.

Do you realize you just implicated a whole bunch of folks who post here with a different name over there? Few of us use the same name.

It's getting to be a little creepy, there, BHB. Why use a different name? What's the point in that, huh, "Driven"? If you are posting in ranchers with a different name then why? Everyone knows your alter ego. Come out in the light of day and express yourself. I blame you primarily for getting a couple of my threads locked with your comments. Stop following me around, will you? Geez... :stop:

Lammie":350k9iio said:
backhoeboogie":350k9iio said:
Lammie":350k9iio said:
I had one locked and one deleted on the 24th. Not complaining but for the sake of accuracy... I can't claim innocence, but I seldom start a thread designed to get locked from the get go. Most of the time someone else chimes in with some smarta$$ reply and that's when it gets locked.

There has to be some difference between the posts we start here and the bloodbath at ranchers. I won't go there. Those people are mean. Mean people suck.

Do you realize you just implicated a whole bunch of folks who post here with a different name over there? Few of us use the same name.

It's getting to be a little creepy, there, BHB. Why use a different name? What's the point in that, huh, "Driven"? If you are posting in ranchers with a different name then why? Everyone knows your alter ego. Come out in the light of day and express yourself. I blame you primarily for getting a couple of my threads locked with your comments. Stop following me around, will you? Geez... :stop:

Different names are not always because the person is hiding.

At one time these sites were not related - in fact they were under the ownership of two completely different people

I have been on both for a very long time - I think I have been here since around 2002 - the original Bez might even have been longer and the other for a long time as well - I cannot remember and continue to post under two different names - one for each site

I am sure someone will look it up and verify - but I could care less.

To think it is creepy is to not think about the past - although you did blast me once on the other site for some advice I gave you - I chuckled big time because you and I were also chatting on this site during that same day - and we were best of buddies! :D

I for one have never hidden it and would not consider changing either name - although I do change the Bez derivative every time I get to that disgusting GURU status

My best

[Bez]

Latest posts