Gone - A little information

Help Support CattleToday:

Mod2

Staff member
Reaction score
All the whining got me curious so I did a bit of research. The last action taken by a Moderator was October 27th. If that is when all these posts disappeared why wait this long to whine about it?

Mod1":1due6xxs said:
All the whining got me curious so I did a bit of research. The last action taken by a Moderator was October 27th. If that is when all these posts disappeared why wait this long to whine about it?

The date mapping of your software could be off.

HerefordSire":3a63er5k said:
Mod1":3a63er5k said:

Looks to me like Lammie had one locked on nov 24.

Cal

Mod1":1dvguofa said:

Perhaps a little more research is in order. Several topics have been locked by a moderator since then. Perhaps this is a moderator of unknown origin from never-never land, but I respectfully disagree that no moderating action has taken place.

All of the whining? Wow...

There was a post deleted a few hours ago, I would say the mods are not communicating very well with each other. :lol2: I know most sites will not touch a subject until after all the mods have discussed it and decided what to do. Merry Christmas! :santa:

Geez, all the whining! :cry2: Most of this stuff has turn into all hat and no content. :hat: I don't think there are any 3 year olds on here that can't handle a discussion about world events, this whole thing has gotten ridiculous in my opinion. :secret:

grannysoo":1rptg6sg said:
RD-Sam":1rptg6sg said:
Merry Christmas! :santa:

There you go getting religious on a thread. I'm sure that we'll need this one locked soon. :lol:

Sorry, I meant Merry X-mas. :roll:

Calman":3j5e5vp9 said:
HerefordSire":3j5e5vp9 said:
Mod1":3j5e5vp9 said:

Looks to me like Lammie had one locked on nov 24.

Cal
Having a thread locked and having a thread deleted are two different things.

Checked the logs again. I think there may be a computer gremlin lose. The logs now show a lot more actions taken. When I first checked it there were on 14 pages of logging, this time there is over a hundred.
I wonder if some of the deleted things fell into the computer glich department.

The ratio is about 10:1 of topics deleted by the original poster compared to those deleted by Moderators

RD-Sam":1ojn36y8 said:
a discussion about world events

It is hard to learn without discussing world events. Hopefully, this is a software issue. I notice the connection count was 20 today. I have never seen it that low before. Then later on it was 44.

Mod1":2du6kb24 said:
The ratio is about 10:1 of topics deleted by the original poster compared to those deleted by Moderators

Could the issue be the user "Delete" check box is getting read (or set) incorrectly by the software?

Mod1":ec5c5fpa said:

Maybe the mod is accessing the posters account and deleting them? :x

Mod1":1j8n4m50 said:
Checked the logs again. I think there may be a computer gremlin lose. The logs now show a lot more actions taken. When I first checked it there were on 14 pages of logging, this time there is over a hundred.
I wonder if some of the deleted things fell into the computer glich department.

You don't work for the gubmint do you? :lol: I heard about some some email that went missing from the science department.

RD-Sam":1qk00osc said:
Mod1":1qk00osc said:

Maybe the mod is accessing the posters account and deleting them? :x
From conversations with Macon he doesn't even have that ability. I would think that there is some way he could but he says he doesn't know how it could be done.
I'm still thinking computer gremlins.

Latest posts