Georgia run off today.................

Help Support CattleToday:

Buybacks are taking your guns?

my friend assault rifles, not all guns.
Read that again. Study the word MANDATORY. So, you think it is OK to take some guns as long as you don't take all? Should they take knives and sticks and stones as well? Take away tools, knowledge, culture, heritage, ethnic pride, confidence, religion, children, money, land, houses? What authority does the fed have to take anything?
To be in the Trump cabinet you need to be a sycophant- he insists. They all believe they can tame the tiger so they take a ride and eventually he (the tiger) eats them. How many have lasted? Seems obvious.
Nikki was US ambassador to the UN. I don't believe that is a cabinet position. Again, how much do you know about Nikki? What is your source of information?
You actually believe much of the riots in the summer were NOT about the deaths of black folks? I guess we live in different worlds. And ... what is your main source of information?
We already covered that. Read my signature. It gives a hint as to my source of information. Some things, I can figure out for myself. :)
But, I think we have worn the topic out in this thread. I am willing to admit defeat so we can move on. I need a rest. As does everyone else.

Unfortunately we have Trump, Cruz, Hawley and + 100 house Republicans that do not want to recognize the winner of an election. A sad strategy the ends with 5 deaths in the Capitol.
That sounds very familiar of the Democratic Party telling the world for the last four years Trump being elected was rigged or influenced.
Then Shazam the fraud you have been claiming disappeared instantly with no calls from your side for investigation.
That's richer than three feet up a bulls ass.
Trump has been permanently suspended from Twitter & Facebook. I heard he joined Parler, but as of today, we're in danger of Parler being taken away from us. Google has banned it from their App Store, and Apple is threatening to ban it from iPhones. Communism has already begun. This is scary.

The irony is you think this is going to endear us to your philosophy, the hatred will only grow deeper.

Talk about nasty if the infrastructure breaks down in this country your party will literally be eating their own within about three days.

That sounds very familiar of the Democratic Party telling the world for the last four years Trump being elected was rigged or influenced.
Then Shazam the fraud you have been claiming disappeared instantly with no calls from your side for investigation.
That's richer than three feet up a bulls ass.
You're falsely conflating separate issues. There was not election fraud in 2016, and Democrats weren't claiming there was. They were claiming that Russia illegally interfered to help the Trump campaign, which is true. The bipartisan senate intelligence committee confirmed it. The only people denying it are those who were involved and Trump sycophants.

Read that again. Study the word MANDATORY. So, you think it is OK to take some guns as long as you don't take all? Should they take knives and sticks and stones as well? Take away tools, knowledge, culture, heritage, ethnic pride, confidence, religion, children, money, land, houses? What authority does the fed have to take anything?

Nikki was US ambassador to the UN. I don't believe that is a cabinet position. Again, how much do you know about Nikki? What is your source of information?

We already covered that. Read my signature. It gives a hint as to my source of information. Some things, I can figure out for myself. :)
But, I think we have worn the topic out in this thread. I am willing to admit defeat so we can move on. I need a rest. As does everyone else.
ABC news Sept 6, 2020:

ABC News Sept 6, 2020. She states Trump has tremendous amount of love and respect for US troops. This was after It was reported in Atlantic that Trump has repeatedly spoken lowly of US troops who died in war, calling them "losers" and "suckers."

You're falsely conflating separate issues. There was not election fraud in 2016, and Democrats weren't claiming there was. They were claiming that Russia illegally interfered to help the Trump campaign, which is true. The bipartisan senate intelligence committee confirmed it. The only people denying it are those who were involved and Trump sycophants.
I totally agree.

Not so fast Scooter!
You're trying to pick up the turd from the clean end.
The Clintons haven't been influenced by the Russians?
Short memory uranium one ring a bell. Why did their extortion foundation dry up.
Election interference foreign or domestic is wrong.
I just really didn't think Americans would sink to this new low.

Buybacks are taking your guns?

my friend assault rifles, not all guns.
Yes , if my guns are not for sale.

Define assault rifle please.

Biden also plans to make gun and ammo companies liable for gun deaths.
That makes as much sense as making farmers liable for obesity.
Which kills and cost more dollars than guns and covid combined.

He also plans to stop online purchases of ammo and parts.
The link I provided is from bidens website. So right from the horses mouth. It's clear that the intention is to tear down the gun industry from the inside.

Anybody who thinks Democrats are not after your guns need look no farther than Ralph Northam and the state of Virginia. This is first hand experience, again not fake news or something I needed to Google. You will see that same play made on a national level shortly.

Mandatory buyback is confiscation under a "democratic" guise. No firearm is an assault weapon unless somebody is pointing at you and at that point they are all assault weapons. Guarantee if somebody shoves a .50 cal muzzleloader in your face you will find it every bit as intimidating as an AR-15.

As for the rest of your freedoms I think the last 48 hrs. is plenty of proof as to just what kind of protection of freedoms Democrats are all about. Proof is in the pudding not the bulls&#t. Republicans are not perfect buy any means and just as crooked when it comes to selling out to their lobbyists but they do protect your freedoms- for EVERYBODY regardless of their agreement with them. It is a dangerous road we will travel down these next 24-48 months.

Anybody who thinks Democrats are not after your guns need look no farther than Ralph Northam and the state of Virginia. This is first hand experience, again not fake news or something I needed to Google. You will see that same play made on a national level shortly.

Mandatory buyback is confiscation under a "democratic" guise. No firearm is an assault weapon unless somebody is pointing at you and at that point they are all assault weapons. Guarantee if somebody shoves a .50 cal muzzleloader in your face you will find it every bit as intimidating as an AR-15.

As for the rest of your freedoms I think the last 48 hrs. is plenty of proof as to just what kind of protection of freedoms Democrats are all about. Proof is in the pudding not the bulls&#t. Republicans are not perfect buy any means and just as crooked when it comes to selling out to their lobbyists but they do protect your freedoms- for EVERYBODY regardless of their agreement with them. It is a dangerous road we will travel down these next 24-48 months.
Bingo!

MAGA Trump finally accomplished it. Totally destroyed the GOP. Lost the excutive branch to the liberals. turned the senate over to the liberals and still has a modest majority of liberals in the house. Go Donald Go just Go.

AOC and others are saying that the republicans should be monitored and that those that supported Trump need to be on a register so that they can never hold any type of public office or be able to work in public jobs.....and the anti-jewish sentiment is getting pretty rough.....
I'm very afraid for the country's future. I am not going to have someone tell me that I "have to " sell back my guns because they have decided that they don't like them or agree with them or that I don't need a certain type....
Or that I have to take a vaccine or that I can't go someplace without having some sort of "proof" that I have had a vaccine or that I need to be monitored for it.

The most ludicrous response in the history of Cattle Today forums to "Yes the outcome will affect the cattle farmer sooner or later.''
is "Why or how will it affect the cattle business?" Perhaps it should go down as the best 'blond joke' of all times,,,,,,,, LVR

Latest posts