Gator 90 miles North of Birmingham AL

Help Support CattleToday:

Wewild

Reaction score
This has got to be a hoax. It's a big gator though. Leesburg AL.

image001.jpg

image003.jpg
[/img][/url]

I'm 50 miles northeast of Birmingham AL. We don't have moss in trees. You have to get 100 miles south of Birmingham before you even began to see moss in the trees.

i got an email of one carrying a wild hog across a highway in its mouth. the hog looked to weigh 350 lbs or so. i dont remember where it was suppose to be from.

You think the guy in the black truck lost his tailgate when he took off?

cfpinz

There has been a rumors that their were gaters around leesburg since I was a kid.Hadn't heard it in years. Dont know anybody that's ever seen one. I always knew it was BS.

Nowland Farms":264d1ona said:
I'm 50 miles northeast of Birmingham AL. We don't have moss in trees. You have to get 100 miles south of Birmingham before you even began to see moss in the trees.

Thats what I was thinking! Moss in trees doesn't start growing till about Montgomery South.

I looked it up last year on snoops. It is a Croc. with a gazelle or some kind of African deer.

I live close to the Tennessee River. Several years ago they brought some up here to control the beaver population. They were not supposed to be able to survive the winter. The river now has several gators. They don't have any problem with the cooler winters. Some are found in private ponds where they have left the river to hunt for new territory.

That first picture was from several years ago, at the least, and was taken around Eufala on the GA, AL border. It was on Myth busters or some such site at the time. They verified the actual location it was taken.

I havn't heard of any as big as the one in the picture around here. I do know of a guy that caught one and put it in the backseat of his car. You can guess the rest of the story.

In that second picture the head doesn't match the body. Photo was doctored IMO.

Latest posts