Gates

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":138otjxg said:
Former Secretary of Defense has turned DC upside down with his book.
That is a book I plan on buying and reading.

1st of all, its about time! :clap: :clap:

2nd, I'm thinking that book will make for a good read. I look forward to it myself. :D

Katherine

jedstivers":salxeba9 said:
I'd just like to be named the beneficiary on his ins. policy.
I bet he has a heart attack or wreck soon.
Yep, right after his home gets raided by Feds and he gets audited since before his birth.

Caustic Burno":2x4qyiez said:
Former Secretary of Defense has turned DC upside down with his book.
That is a book I plan on buying and reading.
He simply put into print what most conservatives already thought and now it is confirmed. This POTUS is spineless POS.

This POTUS has done alright for what he is and what he's done. It's the people that voted him in that's where the problem is. Look what the man has done in his life. The biggest thing he did before becoming the POTUS, was a community organizer. He was a nothing and knew how to do nothing. Yet being mostly black, and being able to read off a teleprompter he became our POTUS. Only in America.

highgrit":1ff10zqz said:
This POTUS has done alright for what he is and what he's done. It's the people that voted him in that's where the problem is. Look what the man has done in his life. The biggest thing he did before becoming the POTUS, was a community organizer. He was a nothing and knew how to do nothing. Yet being mostly black, and being able to read off a teleprompter he became our POTUS. Only in America.
And I don't think there could be anything in a book to make me think any less of him.

denvermartinfarms":32pce4nt said:
highgrit":32pce4nt said:
And I don't think there could be anything in a book to make me think any less of him.

Not if you had half a brain, but it just provides more documentation that you were right and less wiggle room for the liars around him and the non-press we have to continue and distribute the lies.

I doubt he ends up dead, there are no further elections for the fraud to win. And most predict that the press will stop defending him as his term winds down. What I don't get, why would anyone be surprised by anything that the guy who wouldn't release his birth certificate, college transcripts or any past documents and spent millions in court keeping them hidden, has done, does or will do?

highgrit":2udvy6mx said:

You will never convince me otherwise till the day I die that the election wasn't rigged.

Caustic Burno":yu4m6hsm said:
highgrit":yu4m6hsm said:

You will never convince me otherwise till the day I die that the election wasn't rigged.

Yep, both of them. The first by tinkering with the RNC chosing McCain, and the second one by every illegal method possible. He did not have a snowballs chance. If it happened once it can happen again

Commercialfarmer":15zxndju said:
denvermartinfarms":15zxndju said:
highgrit":15zxndju said:

Not if you had half a brain, but it just provides more documentation that you were right and less wiggle room for the liars around him and the non-press we have to continue and distribute the lies.

I doubt he ends up dead, there are no further elections for the fraud to win. And most predict that the press will stop defending him as his term winds down. What I don't get, why would anyone be surprised by anything that the guy who wouldn't release his birth certificate, college transcripts or any past documents and spent millions in court keeping them hidden, has done, does or will do?
Don't forget he said something about Hillary too. That will get him graveyard dead. If you don't think so just google the words Clinton d e a d.

Your right, that will be his biggest crime against the progressives. But "What difference, at this point, does it make?" Nothing sticks to her, and no governing body is willing to investigate or prosecute known criminal acts.

Your ex gov and his little lady couldn't do the time they deserve if they were given 10 lives each. And I bet she is worse than him.

A lot of deaths surround Hillary. Tragic, accidental, no known cause deaths.
She must be bad luck.

Commercialfarmer":3ft7likd said:
Your right, that will be his biggest crime against the progressives. But "What difference, at this point, does it make?" Nothing sticks to her, and no governing body is willing to investigate or prosecute known criminal acts.

Your ex gov and his little lady couldn't do the time they deserve if they were given 10 lives each. And I bet she is worse than him.
We were sure when he was elected prez cause that got him out of here. (I'm just kidding, sort of)

He is not out of the White House yet. They can figure a way for him to stay past his term. I don't think their ready or have the nerve to try it yet. Because I believe that would put us in a civil war.

highgrit":2pxim0zm said:
He is not out of the White House yet. They can figure a way for him to stay past his term. I don't think their ready or have the nerve to try it yet. Because I believe that would put us in a civil war.
Watch and see. He'll address that one right after he pulls all the troops out and declares an end to the war(that will go on for years via drone strikes) and his approval rating goes up some. He's dumb, but not dumb enough to try it at such a low point in public opinion.

Latest posts