Bill Gates

Help Support CattleToday:

Yea pretty sure he won't be discussing unless he comes back as a 👻
We have kept a calf inside the house and a mini horse in the garage. Maybe we are dead and don't know it. 😉😝
Some city folks are funny to me. 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️ Not funny haha but funny like are we even from the same planet. Common sense tells me that's a lie, common sense isn't always common. 🤐
I'd like to see some city folks come hang out on some farms. Some may leave like 😲😳 Well dang I didn't know meat come from animals off farms. 😝 Crops come from farms. Leather comes from cows. Hold up wait a minute. I'd bet alot would change their opinions about their dumb opinions. Or still have their heads up their 🍑 riding 🦄 over 🌈 farting 🦋

It's true though. Methane from cow farts is a pretty bad greenhouse gas, worse than CO2.

I saw something a long time ago about some kind of seaweed, that when added to their feed, brought "emissions" way down. Must not have gained any traction, haven't heard anything about it in a long time.

It's true though. Methane from cow farts is a pretty bad greenhouse gas, worse than CO2.

I saw something a long time ago about some kind of seaweed, that when added to their feed, brought "emissions" way down. Must not have gained any traction, haven't heard anything about it in a long time.
Everyone in my family lives on the saltwater beach I'll take a heifer down to my mom's and let her graze the beach. I'll report back!

😂🐂🐃🐄🦬⛽💨💨💨💨💨💨
😆
Yes serious. But I laughed.
I'm pretty sure my husband gas would kill a person. ☠ No laughing matter. We aren't going to let Bill Gates or anybody know. They want him for testing purposes, try to clone him, check to see if he is an alien, and send him to the moon. 🤡🤷🏽‍♀️ I'd have to pass on all that I want him for myself. 🥰😍💯🤟🏽

I'm not sure what makes people think they are an expert on all matters and anyone that doesn't agree with them needs to be reprogrammed but Mr Gates has moved into that realm. Gotta be some kind of mental disorder. Hope he never runs for President

I'm not sure what makes people think they are an expert on all matters and anyone that doesn't agree with them needs to be reprogrammed but Mr Gates has moved into that realm. Gotta be some kind of mental disorder. Hope he never runs for President
The guy early on stole just about everything he sold. Companies/individuals in the early days of development did not patent or copy write protect their software. He did the research and stole it right out from under them. I remember using pro-dos and he stole it and made it MS-dos. The windows ideal came from Apple and he stole it. I remember using Lotus 123 and he stole it and made it Excel. I have a hard time respecting a thief.

The guy early on stole just about everything he sold. Companies/individuals in the early days of development did not patent or copy write protect their software. He did the research and stole it right out from under them. I remember using pro-dos and he stole it and made it MS-dos. The windows ideal came from Apple and he stole it. I remember using Lotus 123 and he stole it and made it Excel. I have a hard time respecting a thief.
Not surprising. He is obviously a smart guy but one has to wonder if he's so smart and has unlimited funds why hasn't he done large scale case studies on his theories about the environment. Until he can prove his stuff works it's all just talk. People like him need to come spend a month with people like the majority of us.

Not surprising. He is obviously a smart guy but one has to wonder if he's so smart and has unlimited funds why hasn't he done large scale case studies on his theories about the environment. Until he can prove his stuff works it's all just talk. People like him need to come spend a month with people like the majority of us.
Don't be surprised if his ideas don't catch on as he has a platform now. He is a smart thief, but if you do the research most of the super wealthy did not come by it being a nice guy.

His research would be insincere because he would start with the answer and build the data to support it by throwing out the stuff he doesn't like. This is way more common than people realize.

I have data that shows grazing ruminants are the only way to build organic matter. Without grazing you have to truck in something like compost or litter.

Latest posts