Bill Gates owns the most farm land

Help Support CattleToday:

shaz

Reaction score
I would imagine he's on some save the world from climate change mission. May have something to do with regenerative agriculture. Question is how actively involved is he?

Brute 23

Brute 23
CT Supporter
Reaction score
Seems to me the Chinese tried and Parliament said no.
Biden has said he will cancel the permits for the Keystone pipeline. This may be a good thing if we are smart enough to take advantage of it and process the stuff where it should be processed.
Ya O&G is gearing up as is most of the energy sector. WOR are going in left and right on old wells to get them going again. Dems are good for high oil prices and energy prices in general... up.. up.. up here we go.

Last edited:

jltrent

Reaction score
Seems to me the Chinese tried and Parliament said no.
Biden has said he will cancel the permits for the Keystone pipeline. This may be a good thing if we are smart enough to take advantage of it and process the stuff where it should be processed.
Glad to hear your country said no to the Chinese. The oil sands will be there and one day will be used.

Dusty Britches

Reaction score
Gates has much more diabolical plans than fake meat and making money reselling farm land. Look up The Great Reset and the the World Economic Forum. John Kerry was there as well bragging how they are now in position to end the great failed experiment of capitalism and individual freedom (he's talking about US). The WEF wants one world government and the players are easy to spot - they talk about the "great reset" publicly.

Latest posts