Bill Gates owns the most farm land

Help Support CattleToday:

I would imagine he's on some save the world from climate change mission. May have something to do with regenerative agriculture. Question is how actively involved is he?

Seems to me the Chinese tried and Parliament said no.
Biden has said he will cancel the permits for the Keystone pipeline. This may be a good thing if we are smart enough to take advantage of it and process the stuff where it should be processed.
Ya O&G is gearing up as is most of the energy sector. WOR are going in left and right on old wells to get them going again. Dems are good for high oil prices and energy prices in general... up.. up.. up here we go.

Last edited:
Seems to me the Chinese tried and Parliament said no.
Biden has said he will cancel the permits for the Keystone pipeline. This may be a good thing if we are smart enough to take advantage of it and process the stuff where it should be processed.
Glad to hear your country said no to the Chinese. The oil sands will be there and one day will be used.

Gates has much more diabolical plans than fake meat and making money reselling farm land. Look up The Great Reset and the the World Economic Forum. John Kerry was there as well bragging how they are now in position to end the great failed experiment of capitalism and individual freedom (he's talking about US). The WEF wants one world government and the players are easy to spot - they talk about the "great reset" publicly.

Bill Gates is bored. Bored with his billions. Bored with his lover who married to Kevin Klein's brother. He made an arrangement with his now to be soon ex-wife that he and lover met at a beach resort once or more a year. He is no Christian. Money has destroyed Bill Gates. One of his many realtors or farm land buyers is Sam Elliott, not the actor, but a buyer of farm land. Bill Gates is a sneaky man. I live in the deep south. Bill Gates has tried to buy farm land in Swainsboro, GA. I know that for a fact. I talked to a realtor in Swainsboro and he said Bill Gates is buying huge amounts of farm acreage. He also trying to buy farm land in Vidalia, GA. I was told that by a bar keeper and store salesperson.

He may of tried to buy my brother's farm land outside Columbia, SC. He may of tried to buy my friend's farm land in Pennsylvania. Poor thing, he's so bored. All that money and he's miserable. No morals, no ethics, and he's a crazy liberal junk yard.

Everybody is on to him in the south. He wants our farm land and he should not get it.

Go feed the hungry, help people who are ill and need transport to the hospital or grocery store. Give money to our military. Give money to our police.

You can't take it with you, so go up to the hungry on the street and give them food. Give them money. There's plenty in Austin, TX. One guy wanted a Gulfstream, give him one of your Gulfstream Jets, made in Savannah, GA. Quit thinking it's all about you Bill Gates. Give all your billions away because it's making you one miserable Jerk! I don't cuss because I am a Southern Christian Lady.

Here's a snippet from a Columbia Journalism Review story on how Gates manipulates the press:

Gatess generosity appears to have helped foster an increasingly friendly media environment for the worlds most visible charity. Twenty years ago, journalists scrutinized Bill Gatess initial foray into philanthropy as a vehicle to enrich his software company, or a PR exercise to salvage his battered reputation following Microsofts bruising antitrust battle with the Department of Justice. Today, the foundation is most often the subject of soft profiles and glowing editorials describing its good works.
During the pandemic, news outlets have widely looked to Bill Gates as a public health expert on covideven though Gates has no medical training and is not a public official. PolitiFact and USA Today (run by the Poynter Institute and Gannett, respectivelyboth of which have received funds from the Gates Foundation) have even used their fact-checking platforms to defend Gates from false conspiracy theories and misinformation, like the idea that the foundation has financial investments in companies developing covid vaccines and therapies. In fact, the foundations website and most recent tax forms clearly show investments in such companies, including Gilead and CureVac.
In the same way that the news media has given Gates an outsize voice in the pandemic, the foundation has long used its charitable giving to shape the public discourse on everything from global health to education to agriculturea level of influence that has landed Bill Gates on Forbess list of the most powerful people in the world. The Gates Foundation can point to important charitable accomplishments over the past two decadeslike helping drive down polio and putting new funds into fighting malariabut even these efforts have drawn expert detractors who say that Gates may actually be introducing harm, or distracting us from more important, lifesaving public health projects.

Gatess generosity appears to have helped foster an increasingly friendly media environment for the worlds most visible charity. Twenty years ago, journalists scrutinized Bill Gatess initial foray into philanthropy as a vehicle to enrich his software company, or a PR exercise to salvage his battered reputation following Microsofts bruising antitrust battle with the Department of Justice. Today, the foundation is most often the subject of soft profiles and glowing editorials describing its good works.
During the pandemic, news outlets have widely looked to Bill Gates as a public health expert on covideven though Gates has no medical training and is not a public official. PolitiFact and USA Today (run by the Poynter Institute and Gannett, respectivelyboth of which have received funds from the Gates Foundation) have even used their fact-checking platforms to defend Gates from false conspiracy theories and misinformation, like the idea that the foundation has financial investments in companies developing covid vaccines and therapies. In fact, the foundations website and most recent tax forms clearly show investments in such companies, including Gilead and CureVac.
In the same way that the news media has given Gates an outsize voice in the pandemic, the foundation has long used its charitable giving to shape the public discourse on everything from global health to education to agriculturea level of influence that has landed Bill Gates on Forbess list of the most powerful people in the world. The Gates Foundation can point to important charitable accomplishments over the past two decadeslike helping drive down polio and putting new funds into fighting malariabut even these efforts have drawn expert detractors who say that Gates may actually be introducing harm, or distracting us from more important, lifesaving public health projects.

Did the writer fail both 3rd grade spelling and 5th grade English/lit?
How could any writer create that many errors in just 2 short paragraphs?

"Gatess"
"Bill Gatess"
"covideven"
"respectivelyboth"
"agriculturea"
"decadeslike"
"Forbess "
"malariabut" (is that some kind of cold water fish or is it a symptom from a well known disease?)

Control the food and you can control the people.
That's it in a nutshell. I have told people for years around here, that if we are not careful , that places like China, buying up farmland, and controlling the various sectors, would get to a point where they would be able to "grab us by the balls" and say okay, now you will do as I want because we control "this and that".

Gonna feed the world, Bill Gates is. That's what I heard.
No, he is looking for a high return portfolio, and has deep pockets to play the long game.
Farm land mixes well with stock (shares) because there is not a strong positive correlation in returns.
He has averaged 11% per year over an extended period.

That's it in a nutshell. I have told people for years around here, that if we are not careful , that places like China, buying up farmland, and controlling the various sectors, would get to a point where they would be able to "grab us by the balls" and say okay, now you will do as I want because we control "this and that".
China is buying a lot of land in Africa. Cheapest way to get land w/o a shooting war is to bribe some officials and have them kick the natives off.

If you cannot feed yourself then you are a slave. Those who simply go to the grocery store do not get it. However those who live in Venezuela do get it. Once one of the richest countries in the world and still controlling vast amounts of gas and oil - they are broke. They are slaves now.

farmerjan You get it! Millions do not and will not ever get it!

Latest posts