Freezer beef (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

bandit80":rwsga5qz said:
Who cares!! He'll taste good.

He'll just take a lot more feed to get him there than it would take a higher quality animal to reach the desired finish.

he's leggy. not much muscle, you'll have too scrape the bones. i had a throwback freak born this year that was all legs, he grazed on his knee's they were so long. and strait as a arrow, never seen any thing like him..they beat me like a stepchild at the barn, but i knew i had it coming, :(

ALACOWMAN":1e85gf9k said:
he's leggy. not much muscle, you'll have too scrape the bones. i had a throwback freak born this year that was all legs, he grazed on his knee's they were so long. and strait as a arrow, never seen any thing like him..they beat me like a stepchild at the barn, but i knew i had it coming, :(

This was before the Imbalancer market skyrocketed I'm sure! :lol2:

Jogeephus":253odgyv said:
ALACOWMAN":253odgyv said:

This was before the Imbalancer market skyrocketed I'm sure! :lol2:
yep always my luck, to early or too late. to get in on the ground floor

/quote] and he has white on his tail switch. :lol: Katherine[/quote]

Not bad considering that his mama is a reg. longhorn and is almost all white. That bull not only knocked the hornes off of him, but all of the color but the tail switch. I am kinda happy with him.                                                            Mac

lilmac":13a9p0y1 said:
That bull not only knocked the hornes off of him, but all of the color but the tail switch. I am kinda happy with him.                                                            Mac

He will probably turn out to be the best tasting and most tender beef.

Katherine

also looks cowhocked from the rear photo ... and really really narrow.

Ah well, we all have them. When I was growing up, it was always the mangiest, oldest, most horrible sheep that went in our freezer, all the good ones went to market. Didnt seem to bother us, we still ate it and it still tasted good.

Latest posts