Framing Nail Gun

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":3v2vfe42 said:
Just_a_girl":3v2vfe42 said:
flaboy+

that's really nice.....

what is your dog looking at? :D
Knowing Flaboy, there's no doubt he's treed someone. That's his B&B there.

A snowbird, or maybe some poor lost soul looking for directions? :lol:

honestly, does he have B&B?

Just_a_girl":1vqywbqb said:
Crowderfarms":1vqywbqb said:
Just_a_girl":1vqywbqb said:
flaboy+

that's really nice.....

Absolutely he does. He's hardly ever online at night, because he's busy keeping all his guests comfortable with prune juice cocktails, and shuffleboard contests.He specializes in a Northeastern clientel.

Crowderfarms":1fi04uf7 said:
Just_a_girl":1fi04uf7 said:
Crowderfarms":1fi04uf7 said:
Just_a_girl":1fi04uf7 said:
flaboy+

that's really nice.....

Absolutely he does. He's hardly ever online at night, because he's busy keeping all his guests comfortable with prune juice cocktails, and shuffleboard contests.He specializes in a Northeastern clientel.

:eek: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Just_a_girl":107c621y said:
Crowderfarms":107c621y said:
Just_a_girl":107c621y said:
flaboy+

that's really nice.....

He's a bird dog. He treed a snowbird. I have another one not in the picture. He went to get my shot gun.

Just-A-Girl, I run a B&B (Blast em & Bury em) :lol: You obviously missed some of the banter between Crowder and me in the past. I put a new sign board out in Tenn advertising free room and board at Crowder's place in exchange for some yank advice on raising cattle. Don't tell him though.

D.R. that's a yellow lab out of England. Lady brought him over as a pup but he has a bad attitude so she had to get ride of him. I rescued him. Fit's right in with me though. They tried to make a duck dog out of him but he had other ideas. He turned out to be a pretty good snowbird dog though. :lol:

Flaboy, I need all the help I can get with advice.Maybe someone can tell me when my Steers that I AI'd are gonna calve for starters.

Crowderfarms":1mb87mqf said:

Come on Crowder. How soon we forget at our age. You know it's snowbird season down here and best time to hunt them is at night. That's why you don't see me at night on here. The buffet wild life management area is my favorite. You can get a whole bunch with one shot. :lol:

flaboy+":21ctylzb said:
Crowderfarms":21ctylzb said:

Come on Crowder. How soon we forget at our age. You know it's snowbird season down here and best time to hunt them is at night. That's why you don't see me at night on here. The buffet wild life management area is my favorite. You can get a whole bunch with one shot. :lol:
I've heard they are easy game. Most go and roost by sunset. Is that right? Just shoot em' with a little help from a Q-beam, as they cant see at night anyway.

Crowderfarms":22tv15y0 said:
Flaboy, I need all the help I can get with advice.Maybe someone can tell me when my Steers that I AI'd are gonna calve for starters.

Well, there was someone on here not too long ago that said they could look at the hair on their back and something else and tell ya what sex it is and long far along it is. Must have been one of them yanks.

Hey, those Steers don't have horns do they? We all know that cattle with horns are all bulls. You didn't make that mistake did you? :lol:

Crowderfarms":cb8eotfb said:
That took the words out of my mouth, some folks think that if it has horns, it's a Bull.

Boy folks are missing some good information here. Suspect "Framing Nailer" won't get a whole lot of attention. What a shame. Some very valuable lessons to be learned here. You know, how to hunt snowbirds and be successful. How AI a Steer. How to determine if your cow is a bull by checking for horns. Some folks are just plain missing out!

Don't buy a cheap nailer thinking you're saving a few bucks like I did lol.

The thing hangs on the shop wall as a reminder why to ALWAYS buy good name brand tools.

Crowderfarms":kx9mnol7 said:
I'm going to buy a framing nail gun, and was wondering about what brands, any of you may have, and how you like em'.
i have a bostich.its heavier than most but its industrial.havent had any problems yet with it.but my best advice is to look at the various nails and thier availability,cost and will they work with only 1 brand of nailer then look at the nailer.some nailers will only allow the nail by the same manufacturer and can be costly.

Latest posts