fracking up in smoke

Help Support CattleToday:

starbaby":2sneo5o8 said:
well when we all have gas and oil to power everything and no water to survive on bc it has all been contaminated we can try and buy that . wind and solar power are a free form of power . there was a beautiful large pond down the road . spring feed, I have seen the oil water truck all but distress it to almost nothing .
water water everywhere , not a drop to drink ?
That so called pond will recover but I'm not trying to change your mind. It does take massive amounts of water to perform a frack on some wells. But get off the water catching on fire because of fracking. There have been shallow water wells that contained methane long before fracking shale.

starbaby":abg094xq said:
well when we all have gas and oil to power everything and no water to survive on bc it has all been contaminated we can try and buy that . wind and solar power are a free form of power . there was a beautiful large pond down the road . spring feed, I have seen the oil water truck all but distress it to almost nothing .
You're kidding---a joke--right?

And what the heck is a "oil water truck"?

starbaby":2v7i9a1z said:

The sun shines for half a day. There is no way to store the power it generates for after dark use - unless you want to use dangerous sulphide or gel batteries that create pollution while being made and are highly dangerous to the environment.

The wind does not blow and create power often enough to supply steady power.

Germany, Spain, Italy, Portugal and other EU countries have ripped up contracts and started to dismantle those solar and wind projects as being expensive to the point of ruination and highly unreliable.

Do the research yourself - due diligence - and you will see. I live in the real world - the one that needs power for hospitals and highways and houses and restaurants and grocery stores. I wear clothing that is produced by electricity and I use a toothbrush that was delivered by a tractor trailer unit to the retail outlet.

Do you pedal a bike everywhere, wear flour sack clothing and use no medications made with oil and gas by-products? And do you keep your milk in a crock in the creek to keep it cool?

I am a commercial solar power producer and I can tell you it is NOT the panacea the greenie would tell you it is.

In fact it is a lie that is being spread about benefits of solar and wind - the costs are enormous and would bankrupt the average person. Again - do your due diligence and you will see those same EU countries ripping up their contracts with green power producers for the reasons I mentioned.

You need energy that is affordable - if you go green you kill business and unless you are a member of the Illuminati cult, you need to face the realities of life. Right now oil and gas and hydro and nuke and coal are pretty much it.

Wind and solar are bankrupting the EU and Ontario Canada - so of course it MUST be right for the US of A ... right!

Bez__

greybeard":34u1jfmy said:
starbaby":34u1jfmy said:
You're kidding---a joke--right?

And what the heck is a "oil water truck"?

that's what I want to know what is an "oil water truck"?
I guess you don't care about all those poor birds the windmills kill when they are making your free energy

wacocowboy":15aow36z said:
I guess you don't care about all those poor birds the windmills kill when they are making your free energy

You shush now - remember - out of sight and out of mind!

A greenie never did something for nothing - so there has to be money in it and dead birds are worthless.

And an oil water truck is just another monster (it does not have to make sense) that the greenie will promote as disgusting to the environment and to the neighbourhood.

When it comes to green energy - Follow the NAMES and follow the money - and in some cases only if you dare!

You will find a lot of powerful people in high places benefiting from this so called "green" energy - which means YOU will do nothing but PAY!!

Bez__

Im sure that its a vac truck hauling water. Most of the time those "ponds" are dug by the oil companies to catch rain water to use for producing the wells. Some are not but the person who owns those ponds are paid for their water. They allow it to get that low. And what about all the service people required for up keep of those windmills. How do you expect them to get from pad to pad? Solar powered truck? And the equipment needed for building those pads? Solar powered bull doziers i guess. Maybe a solar powered crane to erect them. Probably solar powered trucks to haul the blades from production to the pad too.

Craig Miller":1tnbtbba said:
Im sure that its a vac truck hauling water. Most of the time those "ponds" are dug by the oil companies to catch rain water to use for producing the wells. Some are not but the person who owns those ponds are paid for their water. They allow it to get that low. And what about all the service people required for up keep of those windmills. How do you expect them to get from pad to pad? Solar powered truck? And the equipment needed for building those pads? Solar powered bull doziers i guess. Maybe a solar powered crane to erect them. Probably solar powered trucks to haul the blades from production to the pad too.
No fair cinfusing thr issue with common sense!

starbaby":3w4y1i11 said:
Have you ever thought about how solar and wind energy is transported ?? POWER LINES.....just ran a new one through out area bringing West Texas wind generated electricity to central/east Texas. Probably passes a half dozen power plants on the way....imagine a brand new right of way, 100 feet wide and how many trees were ground up to clear for this new power line. This is also done by eminent domain which means in short "your're f#$d...it's coming through your place if that's where they want it. Yeah it's free...this new right of way and transmission line probably cost in the billions to build as it's hundreds of miles long.

But they will mow under those line with solar powered tractors, wont they? Or maybe they will just spray it with round up.

Bez__":2y6tm07q said:
wacocowboy":2y6tm07q said:

You shush now - remember - out of sight and out of mind!

A greenie never did something for nothing - so there has to be money in it and dead birds are worthless.

And an oil water truck is just another monster (it does not have to make sense) that the greenie will promote as disgusting to the environment and to the neighbourhood.

When it comes to green energy - Follow the NAMES and follow the money - and in some cases only if you dare!

You will find a lot of powerful people in high places benefiting from this so called "green" energy - which means YOU will do nothing but PAY!!

Bez__

Poor birds no one cares about the poor birdies lol

Dad always told me nothing in life is free.

]

Poor birds no one cares about the poor birdies lol

Dad always told me nothing in life is free.[/quote]

Certainly wind and solar are not. They are both a net sum loss, which we are subsidizing totally with higher energy bills already and they will be much higher if the muslim in chief has his way. They bought off the whole southern part of Colorado with promises to keep the windmill factory open even if it loses money by the bucket.

Craig Miller":12tnsle8 said:
But they will mow under those line with solar powered tractors, wont they? Or maybe they will just spray it with round up.
Don't you know it?? :oops: They also come and go as they please. Wind energy is about the most inefficient methods of generating energy known. Wind too light...won't operate...wind to hard...can't take a chance of turning it on.

with out going into details I do the best I can
oil water truck - oil well truck that carries water
even though this is coffee shop I have learned things from it
I would never make a point by making fun of someone
I do however appreciate constructive criticism

TexasBred":35r2sab4 said:
Craig Miller":35r2sab4 said:
Don't you know it?? :oops: They also come and go as they please. Wind energy is about the most inefficient methods of generating energy known. Wind too light...won't operate...wind to hard...can't take a chance of turning it on.

A few months after papaw died the power company came in mamaws pasture to set a new pole and locked 3 cows in the barn next to where they were working. Mamaw i guess was still getting used to watching after the cows and didnt notice them missing for a few days. Found them all dead in the barn with a power company lock on the gate. Didnt get any money from them for it either

starbaby":198k1wtc said:
with out going into details I do the best I can
oil water truck - oil well truck that carries water
even though this is coffee shop I have learned things from it
I would never make a point by making fun of someone
I do however appreciate constructive criticism

I don't think anyone was making fun of you I know I wasn't just a lil ribbing

Craig Miller":cj9bxlit said:
A few months after papaw died the power company came in mamaws pasture to set a new pole and locked 3 cows in the barn next to where they were working. Mamaw i guess was still getting used to watching after the cows and didnt notice them missing for a few days. Found them all dead in the barn with a power company lock on the gate. Didnt get any money from them for it either
Man that sucks. I might have took my chain saw to that pole if it was wood.

Latest posts