fracking up in smoke

Help Support CattleToday:

If you want an independent view, go watch fracknation.

The gas in the water bit due to fracking has been disproven over and over. You realize that many places in the US have had natural gas in water wells for as long as there have been water wells.

Go learn about the process and watch less emotional videos designed to ruin our energy independence.

Commercialfarmer":1wnxmudv said:

The gas in the water bit due to fracking has been disproven over and over. You realize that many places in the US have had natural gas in water wells for as long as there have been water wells.

Go learn about the process and watch less emotional videos designed to ruin our energy independence.
:tiphat:

starbaby":1hxc0s2k said:
will we allow economic for everything ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1A3x7AyIVo

The next time you start your car and buy gasoline that is imported from the middle east remember - YOU are sponsoring international terrorism.

The next time you get on a plane remember the same.

The next time you turn on your lights or start up your air conditioning remember - you COULD be independent in oil if you bought that dirty Canadian oil - from a country that supports the US of A in most instances - unlike those middle east countries that would see you all dead - but your greenies cannot have it both ways - otherwise you would be living in tents again and walking behind carts.

Take away that oil and your old folks would die sooner and even your hospitals would be screwed.

It is not all economic - when people start that crap about no fracking they need to go and live in the middle of KSA or Iran or Iraq or Syria to see how frigging lucky they are.

Their tune would change if there were no oil or gas.

So many self righteous folks have no clue what happens outside of their 100 mile string attached to their leg from the front door.

Bez__

Bez__":bxrerq9q said:
starbaby":bxrerq9q said:

The next time you start your car and buy gasoline that is imported from the middle east remember - YOU are sponsoring international terrorism.

The next time you turn on your lights or start up your air conditioning remember - you COULD be independent in oil if you bought that dirty Canadian oil but your greenies cannot have it both ways - otherwise you would be living in tents again and walking behind carts.

Take away that oil and even your old folks would die sooner and your hospitals would be screwed.

It is not all economic - when people start that crap about no fracking they need to go and live in the middle of KSA or Iran or Iraq or Syria to see how frigging lucky they are.

So many self righteous folks have no clue what happens outside of their 100 mile string attached to their leg from the front door.

Bez__
It's just like the saying about food...,
A hungry man has one worry, a full man has many.

On a side note though as long as we import Middle East oil and don't pump our own ours is still here.
I'm for getting all our oil from there so we go ahead and deplete them, then leave them in their sand and rocks.

Bez__":2bkylvuk said:

Bez__

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

And try having a calm, non-emotional, civilized conversation with most of these folks in an effort to enlighten them about the reality and not the 'spin'.....good friggin' luck with that! They start yelling, or they start name-calling or their expression goes completely blank as if you're speaking Martian.

Katherine

jedstivers":pfrbdtn3 said:
Bez__":pfrbdtn3 said:
starbaby":pfrbdtn3 said:

The next time you turn on your lights or start up your air conditioning remember - you COULD be independent in oil if you bought that dirty Canadian oil but your greenies cannot have it both ways - otherwise you would be living in tents again and walking behind carts.

Take away that oil and even your old folks would die sooner and your hospitals would be screwed.

Bez__
It's just like the saying about food...,
A hungry man has one worry, a full man has many.

On a side note though as long as we import Middle East oil and don't pump our own ours is still here.
I'm for getting all our oil from there so we go ahead and deplete them, then leave them in their sand and rocks.

I am for letting the Bast Ards starve - use ours - and then TAKE it from them by bullet and knife

Leave them lay there - the world will be a better place

As a side note I see the Pope has invited their religious leaders to the Vatican to pray in the Basilica - muslim call to prayer in the Vatican - this world is truly doomed.

b

Commercialfarmer":3bqadrdy said:

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :clap:

I am for letting the Bast Ards starve - use ours - and then TAKE it from them by bullet and knife

Leave them lay there - the world will be a better place

As a side note I see the Pope has invited their religious leaders to the Vatican to pray in the Basilica - muslim call to prayer in the Vatican - this world is truly doomed.

b[/quote]

I agree the world has gone to he(ll). As much as they like killing each other we should sit back and let them fight.

TexasBred":2zqw21tm said:
Commercialfarmer":2zqw21tm said:

TB I know you that you tried to work over in my part of the world and couldn't cut it.
During your stay did you happen to get the pleasure of getting a glass of water around Sour Lake
or Saratoga.

And I totally agree with my Angus brother Bez on starving them to death.

We are producing 39% of our own oil now and importing 20% from Mexico and 15% from Canada. We are down to 13% from the middle east and 10% from Africa. IMO this needs to continue until we are no longer getting oil from the middle east or Africa. Energy independence is vital for the preservation of country. This country didn't become one of the strongest in the world by listening to a bunch of tree hugging environmentalist. It was done through industry and innovation. Now they want to stop drilling, take over our water rights, kick ranchers off of their grazing rights and in general shut down industry in this country. What they don't seem to see is what they want will doom this nation.

Caustic Burno":24necvz8 said:
TexasBred":24necvz8 said:
Commercialfarmer":24necvz8 said:

TB I know you that you tried to work over in my part of the world and couldn't cut it.
During your stay did you happen to get the pleasure of getting a glass of water around Sour Lake
or Saratoga.

And I totally agree with my Angus brother Bez on starving them to death.
That was water?? Wondered what that was. Oh well when it's hot as the hinges of he//, the humidity is 90%, the mosquitoes are as big as turkeys, the rice fields smell like a sewer plant and somebody hands you an old rusty beer can full of liquid.....you drink it. YUK.. (where is the puke emotion?)

There won't be any muslim call to prayer in the Vatican. He may roll out his bed roll and pray. That's the most hideous sound I think I've ever heard.

B&M Farms":fqae30sq said:
Now they want to stop drilling, take over our water rights, kick ranchers off of their grazing rights and in general shut down industry in this country. What they don't seem to see is what they want will doom this nation.

:nod: :nod: :nod:

Katherine

well when we all have gas and oil to power everything and no water to survive on bc it has all been contaminated we can try and buy that . wind and solar power are a free form of power . there was a beautiful large pond down the road . spring feed, I have seen the oil water truck all but distress it to almost nothing .
water water everywhere , not a drop to drink ?

Latest posts