First Female President

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
My 10 year old daughter just brought me a paper she just wrote over Abraham Lincoln. I read it and handed it back to her and told her what a fine job she had done. She then asked me, "Daddy can a female be president"? To which I replied "Absolutely, why, are you thinking about it"? She said, "Yea, but you can bet one thing, I'll stop all this mess Obama is doing". I said, "like what"? She replied, "taking from people who work and giving it to people who just sit around all day makes me mad". I'm about to bust with pride. :mrgreen:

mine too. I'd love to see a little country girl from Ok as the first female president! I bet she would straighten out some SOB's the first day!

The constitution says you have to be 35 to be President, but it also says you have to be born in the USA. So maybe to be a good President you can teach her how to lie and with some falseified papers she can become President when she is 21, hope we are still a free nation when she turns 35.

Isom her Mother must be one heck of a woman raising you and the kids to must really be a big job. Glad to see she is doing such a fine job with the kids. :lol: The girl has my vote to.

She's got my vote. Heck, if you p.m me her name I'll write her in on the next election because I'm getting nowhere with Mickey Mouse and I'm convinced she is a better choice than what either party will have to offer. Oh, and if she gets in, and if she will appoint me as the head of the EPA I'll do the job pro bono as long as the government will supply me with a big a$$ truck with big tires and gets no more than 10 mpg.

She'd make a great president Isom, but man--the media would have a field day talking about her father and his antics..

Isomade":yco96lpt said:
My 10 year old daughter just brought me a paper she just wrote over Abraham Lincoln. I read it and handed it back to her and told her what a fine job she had done. She then asked me, "Daddy can a female be president"? To which I replied "Absolutely, why, are you thinking about it"? She said, "Yea, but you can bet one thing, I'll stop all this mess Obama is doing". I said, "like what"? She replied, "taking from people who work and giving it to people who just sit around all day makes me mad". I'm about to bust with pride. :mrgreen:

Isom I would vote for her today over that POS we have.
She has already proven she is much smarter than the current.

greybeard":397y2itb said:
She'd make a great president Isom, but man--the media would have a field day talking about her father and his antics..

I totally agree on her thinking but can we handle another Billy Carter :lol:

Joe, after looking at Obummers ears I think they misunderstood your write in vote.

Cabo":219l9lap said:
greybeard":219l9lap said:

I totally agree on her thinking but can we handle another Billy Carter :lol:

Joe, after looking at Obummers ears I think they misunderstood your write in vote.

:lol2: :lol2: I demand a recount. BTW - did they ever finish counting the votes in Florida? :lol2:

ISO,
You gotta smart little girl there. You all are doing good raising her. Keep it up!

ALACOWMAN":3i9o2yek said:
Limomike":3i9o2yek said:
ISO,
You gotta smart little girl there. You all are doing good raising her. Keep it up!
Yep.. you know its bad when a ten year old can see it...

"From the mouth of Babes". She doesn't have to be politically correct. A ten year old telling it like it is.

Pass the hat and let's get her a bus ticket. Maybe someone will listen to her.

Angus Cowman":37vggyfw said:
Isom I guess by what she said she must be a pretty amazing girl
I am guessing she is your wifes by a previous marriage or out of an AI sire
:lol: She's the only one of my three children I absolutely cannot deny. She looks just like me. She's georgious! :lol:

Isomade":2k9zc7fr said:
Angus Cowman":2k9zc7fr said:
Isom I guess by what she said she must be a pretty amazing girl
I am guessing she is your wifes by a previous marriage or out of an AI sire
:lol: She's the only one of my three children I absolutely cannot deny. She looks just like me. She's georgious! :lol:
I can imagine that.
hippies1.jpg

Latest posts