Find the #1 Song on the Day You Were Born........

Help Support CattleToday:

lavacarancher":xg6jyz76 said:
You must be old, maybe older than me. :lol: Mine was "I gotta a gal in Kalamazoo" by Glen Miller.
We can figure out about how old you are.........
The song hit No. 1 on Sept. 12, 1942 and stayed there for eight weeks.

The song it showed me was "Love is Blue" by Paul Mauriat, which means nothing to me. I'm actually into music, but I never heard of this or the artist. So, I did a little research of my own and found the #1 country song when I was born.

It was "Skip A Rope" by Henson Cargill. At least I've heard of it. I was hoping for something by Cash, Haggard, or Jones. Oh well.

herofan":1kpjae8j said:
So, I did a little research of my own and found the #1 country song when I was born.

It was "Skip A Rope" by Henson Cargill. At least I've heard of it. I was hoping for something by Cash, Haggard, or Jones. Oh well.

Thank you. That made me want to check. For me it was "Hello Walls", written by Willie Nelson and performed by Faron Young. I'm good with that.

herofan":1ldklhgt said:
The song it showed me was "Love is Blue" by Paul Mauriat, which means nothing to me. I'm actually into music, but I never heard of this or the artist. So, I did a little research of my own and found the #1 country song when I was born.

Mine (country) was "Long Gone Lonesome Blues"
Hank Williams--(that's Hank Williams SENIOR for you young whippersnappers)

Latest posts