Finally !!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Sawgum

Reaction score
The Sheriff caught a couple of low life's with a trailer loaded with cattle they had just stolen. We have been having problem in the area with rustlers for some time now. My neighbor 6 miles north had 28 head stolen. I just hope they dont get off with a slap on the wrist.

cowboy13":i78gau32 said:
I found one of our registered maine bull calves up my the road one mornin'. Somebody driving by shot him. We've had shots taken at our showcattle barn also.

what the? why!!! :mad:

Cant understand it myself, I had one shot almost a year ago. You would bring back old memorys. She was a good cow. I figured someone spotlighting deer, as this happened at night. Many's the time I wish I had caught them.

if someone stole or shot my cattle they better hope the cops caught them before me

I was at the market a few weeks ago and they had about a dozen 850 lb heifers come through that had been shot with a .22 in different places, legs, feet, head, etc. Newspaper said there was 41 bullet casings on side of the road. Last I heard police had charged a 16-year old and were investigating some of his friends.

cfpinz":j92mt5or said:
I was at the market a few weeks ago and they had about a dozen 850 lb heifers come through that had been shot with a .22 in different places, legs, feet, head, etc. Newspaper said there was 41 bullet casings on side of the road. Last I heard police had charged a 16-year old and were investigating some of his friends.
This is where a draft would come in handy. Put these types in the army or Marines and get them off the streets and out of jails. Make men out of them. Not fighting but doing all the dirty work about 16 hrs a day.

i agree, same goes for the gangstas. if theyre gone be shooting people anyway, why not send em over to take care of bi'ness?

as for the cow shooter, i'm glad they caught the little shiite.

cfpinz":2ew7bqzf said:

By market you mean a sale barn? If they were my heifers they would be at the vet receiving the best care possible with the 16 year old and his parents footing the bill.

la4angus":1lvbt5i2 said:
cfpinz":1lvbt5i2 said:
This is where a draft would come in handy. Put these types in the army or Marines and get them off the streets and out of jails. Make men out of them. Not fighting but doing all the dirty work about 16 hrs a day.
The military has higher standards today than that. The courts can no longer send an offender to the military instead of jail.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1r42rko8 said:
The military has higher standards today than that. The courts can no longer send an offender to the military instead of jail.
The laws were changed before. Change them again. Don't need them fighting just doing the dirty work.

la4angus":1o3v3c7x said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1o3v3c7x said:
The laws were changed before. Change them again. Don't need them fighting just doing the dirty work.
I agree. Problem is the scum should be fighting and possibly losing thier lives instead of good honest men.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":3d8u51dx said:
Problem is the scum should be fighting and possibly losing thier lives instead of good honest men.
If they be fighting they would run and hide. Let them do the dirty work and give the soldiers that are worth something have some rest.

la4angus":1atggj6g said:
cfpinz":1atggj6g said:

First thing that comes to mind for me is a "Friendly Fire" accident in the war zone. :shock:

MikeC":3lq3yycp said:
First thing that comes to mind for me is a "Friendly Fire" accident in the war zone. :shock:
We'd have to take the ammo away from them.

Someone had a good idea here. I buy into the put these bad kids in the service along with the gangsta's. They wanna be bad let them go prove just how bad they are.

Some of the 15-18 years olds around here are picking fights with much older men. They don't seem to respect nor are they scared of older folks. They think they are 10 feet tall and bullet proof.

I can tell ya a story about a group of them I ran into once. ;-)

flaboy+":14vvi0xq said:
Someone had a good idea here. I buy into the put these bad kids in the service along with the gangsta's. They wanna be bad let them go prove just how bad they are.

Some of the 15-18 years olds around here are picking fights with much older men. They don't seem to respect nor are they scared of older folks. They think they are 10 feet tall and bullet proof.

I can tell ya a story about a group of them I ran into once. ;-)
I've been saying for a long time that Kids are more dangerous than adults, on account of them knowing the re-percussions for commiting a crime are slim to none and Slim just left. A debate could start over this subject and go on for a long time, but I have to blame the Parents, and the lack of supervision and the deterioration of the Family Unit, and the legal system.

I agree with ya Crowder. I had a run in with 2 boys one time. They were all brave with their mouth. When I accepted their challenge they started saying "we are going to get our Dad". I said here use my cell phone I would like to talk to him too about the brat's he is raising and letting hang out in front of stores and hassle folks. They wouldn't call him and left the place.

Sometimes I would just like to tell the parents just how bad a parent they really are. :mad:

Latest posts