Finally !!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Would not do any good the dont give a darn.We had a leased Farm years ago, that had an absentee owner, and a house on it.I was checking Cows one evening, after work and knew I saw someone 'Duck" behind some bushes. I eased up to the house, and came out with my 870 I keep with me, and caught two 15 and 16 year old boys, that had broken into the House. I held them at gunpoint to scare the heck out of them, and walked them up to the road, as I did not have my cell with me. The first vehicle that went by, called the law for me. the Sheriff showed up and knew both Boys right away. One was a Cop's son, the other was an escapee from a juvenile facility. The Cop's son threatened me that his dad would take care of me.The Cops' son was just released for rape, of a 13 year old Girl. I had to go to Court 4 times, before the Judge finally had enough of the continuances. All they did was sentence them to a year at a juvenile facility, and pay for damage done braking a door at the house.

ruby- They were at the salebarn and brought 45 to 50 cents/lb just like the pounders.

Latest posts