It finally happened

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8

Reaction score
We have unlimited internet.. no only that, but its good enough to stream live TV so we cut ties with DISH. Using YouTubeTV, its great. I am though trying to adjust to having all the internet we can use. I'll find myself skipping by something to save internet.

I remember when we reached that point here a few years ago, pretty much never watch free to air telly anymore. I'm on youtube searching for cows and engine videos, watching tge greats of yesteryear, watching documentaries about the wars and history, just love it. Occasionally i end up on the weird side of youtube and see what happens if you drop a phone in liquid nitrogen or put a spider in a full vacuum......but mostly i watch informative stuff.

Redgully said:
I remember when we reached that point here a few years ago, pretty much never watch free to air telly anymore. I'm on youtube searching for cows and engine videos, watching tge greats of yesteryear, watching documentaries about the wars and history, just love it. Occasionally i end up on the weird side of youtube and see what happens if you drop a phone in liquid nitrogen or put a spider in a full vacuum......but mostly i watch informative stuff.

YoutubeTV is different, has all the stations Dish had... Its not just videos... We also have Netflix and all those streaming channels... But YouTubeTV replaced Dish. My main reason to wait to cut from Dish was The Young and the Restless. I've been watching it for 45 years. I cant eat lunch without it being on.. Now, I can livestream it. YoutubeTV also gives you limitless recording.. that's also what I was waiting for. Its all wireless too.. No more DVRs, wires everywhere.... all wireless...

Latest posts