FINALLY!!!!! A Picture of Little Johnny!

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC

Reaction score
See if you can find him:

LittleJohnnysPicture.jpg

Somewhere in the house I have my 2nd grade picture with me in the front row doing the same thing, but only one hand instead of two and with a real guilty look on my face. My older brother put me up to it, God rest his soul. The beauty of it was he got in more trouble than I did. :D

Tod Dague":2l14zt2h said:
Dollars to donuts he takes after his Dad. He looks way to proud of himself.

Really! What would make you say a thing like that, huh??? :lol: :lol:

Just giving you a hard time.

That is not always true though, because I know a lady with two sons, no father figure in the picture. They take after their mother, those two boys are evil!
:shock:

Just_a_girl":2nnr7lkw said:
Tod Dague":2nnr7lkw said:

That is not always true though, because I know a lady with two sons, no father figure in the picture. They take after their mother, those two boys are evil!
Once apon a time I was Johnny. ;-)

Tod Dague":2b14g6b9 said:
Just_a_girl":2b14g6b9 said:
Tod Dague":2b14g6b9 said:

Once apon a time I was Johnny. ;-)

Don't think ther's any truth to it , but my oldest brother say's that when all the family was together for sunday dinner, that I would come in the front door and out the back and have all the kids crying and the grownups cussing. However I thought I was a good kid.

Cal

chrisy":ozoc32hc said:
It's a where's Wally photo. all little boys seem the same the World over.

Its "Waldo" sweetling, "Where's Waldo". And yes, little boys are the same the world over. Poor little girls :roll: ;-)

angie2":dxdsu0h0 said:
chrisy":dxdsu0h0 said:
It's a where's Wally photo. all little boys seem the same the World over.

Its "Waldo" sweetling, "Where's Waldo". And yes, little boys are the same the world over. Poor little girls :roll: ;-)

not here it's not my dear it's 'Where's Wally' ;-) that's the difference across the pond again.

On one hand i have to admit, I find it somewhat amusing :lol: :lol: \
But thinking back as a child, if my father ever saw that of me, the next class pic would show me with two less fingers. :shock: :shock: :cboy:

When my oldest was about 18 he did that to me as a joke, I was messing with his truck. Anyhow, I said to him "Ya know boyo, it took me over 9 months to make that finger. Try that again and I'll rip it off and hand it back to you in less than 9 seconds."
And that was the end of that.

Alice":es8hsmoq said:
rkm":es8hsmoq said:
Why am I the only one who thinks that this is not cute?

You aren't...

Alice

ditto...but it looks like they were told to pull funny faces, I think as a teacher and Mother I would have not been to pleased with the fingers. I would not have took the photo until he pulled a funny face, or he would have been out altogether.

Latest posts