Favorite Heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

TheBullLady

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is this a pretty decent heifer? She's probably my favorite heifer from this years calf crop.

DSC03771.jpg
[/img]

*sigh*.. I was actually thinking I'd get a "what's with the mast coming out of the top of her head".. I didn't notice the pole.

got a couple black 3/4 simbrah cows that look just like her. great moma's just turned out a little to big for my lik'in. nice heifer like her underline how it comes from her udder forward she should make a good milker.

Pretty nice young heifer, although she looks like she could be a little longer, but nice otherwise.

Believe it or not, she's a 7/8 Simmental, 1/8 Brahman. Her dam is a 3/4 x 1/4 Simbrah, bred to a purebred Simmental bull. Odd that she shows so much Brahman influence, but she's got a tremendous amount of bone, which I really like in a Simbrah.

Her dam y'all have seen before on this board.. she's a white face that was shown a few years back. She's a 600U on the sire's side and out of a really good GRAY Brahman cow. Her sire is a G & L Avalanche, Drake Stress Free, Franchise bred bull I had last year.

TheBullLady":3o1c8x0j said:
Believe it or not, she's a 7/8 Simmental, 1/8 Brahman. Her dam is a 3/4 x 1/4 Simbrah, bred to a purebred Simmental bull.
  • Odd that she shows so much Brahman influence,
but she's got a tremendous amount of bone, which I really like in a Simbrah.

Her dam y'all have seen before on this board.. she's a white face that was shown a few years back. She's a 600U on the sire's side and out of a really good GRAY Brahman cow. Her sire is a G & L Avalanche, Drake Stress Free, Franchise bred bull I had last year.
well atleast you got the good parts of the brahman influance. ive seen all but the sheath or navel bred out of em.. they look plain bos taurus with their sheath draggin the ground

Latest posts