Farmers Puzzled by Mysterious Animal Slayings

Help Support CattleToday:

Sir Loin

Reaction score
Farmers Puzzled by Mysterious Animal Slayings

I don't even want to post this one because it pizzes me off so bad, so go to this site and read it just to be sure this is not happening in your area and you don't know about it.
SL
Now try keeping your cool while you read this :mad: :
http://www.nysun.com/article/61057

Might be them folks from PETA. Just like they got caught clubbing the seals that time so they could make their little documentary about how inhumane it was. Boy that sure didn't make the news.

If somebody shoots one of mine, he better hope I don't find out who he is. I'll drop the charges if the law gets him cause the law ain't good enough for somebody like that. I got something else in store for him.

I had a donkey stud that I had put up in a corrall with a jenny get rifle shot back in 2003. The deputy that came out thought it was funny.

SL. I am so sorry, I did not know that I was in your back yard. My cows get me so frusterated at times that I just cant hardly stand it :mad: The times, and money does not allow me to shoot my own cows. :( So I go around with my .243 and shoot the neighbors cows. ;-) The only thing that makes me feel better is if they have a dog loose :clap: :clap:
Try it, you might like it ;-)

A part time dairy farmer up the road from me has had some cows shot in the last few weeks. The idiots are shooting the cows (three of them so far) in the back hock and breaking their legs. :mad:

The thing is is the part time farmer is also the cop in town so it's probably some jerks he arrested at one time.

In Michigan every fall during deer hunting season bored hunters shoot farmers cows for lack of finding a deer. If caught they claim they thought it was a deer. One farmer painted the word "COW" in large letters on both sides of his cattle. One was shot anyway.

Jon

I found one of our cows dead this past weekend close to the property line w/ some neighbors we've caught shooting into our place frequently. She was shot I'm sure but no way to prove they did it, we've called the Sheriff's many times and nothing has ever been done because by the time they get there all is quiet.

lilmac":1ac7c3x2 said:
SL. I am so sorry, I did not know that I was in your back yard. My cows get me so frusterated at times that I just cant hardly stand it :mad: The times, and money does not allow me to shoot my own cows. :( So I go around with my .243 and shoot the neighbors cows. ;-) The only thing that makes me feel better is if they have a dog loose :clap: :clap:
Try it, you might like it ;-)

I hope you were trying to be funny. You did not succeed.

You are one sick SOB.

I was going to post something that happened in our area about 20 years ago but I don't want to give any internet sickos any ideas. It's just sick and people who do this need to have far harsher penalties than they do now.

I can't even begin to say how mad that makes me... That people with noting better to do go around and shoot animals, just for the helll of it.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I was reading in the paper about two months ago about a guy that was caught having sex with a dead deer off to the side of the road. The judge gave him the stiffest sentence he could because of a prior incident a year ago when the guy killed his horse and had sex with it. Whhhhy was this guy turned loose after the horse incident, someone that sick doesn't need to be running around. :x

back in the day he would have been hung.

Your absolutly right jfont.
There's alot of things from back in the day I wish we still had today.When folk's respected each other and thier things.
When people were god fearing and taught thier kid's right from wrong. This world we live in is really changing for the worse.
I looked at the post that said in 25 words or less and it made me think that's one of the main reason's all of us on this board like the country life with cattle, critter's and clean air. Even if we never make a ton of money & profit. We live a good life that we can be proud of. It keeps us for the most part out of the cities and away from people like that. Now if we can just get them to stay in the cities all would be well. Amen.

KS Cattle":3b6bmykd said:
The judge gave him the stiffest sentence he could

No pun intended, right?

Dang, you beat me to it!

That is just so awful. This, and I don't mean to start trouble here - honest- is why some folks do not need guns. That said, people who do stupid stuff like that should be whipped in the public square.

Several years ago, my then husband had two boys in his charge at a mental health facility who killed a woman at random, broke into her house and slit her throat, held her head back so she would bleed faster, just to see what it was like. They called it a thrill kill. She was making dinner for her husband.

I think this may be an example of thrill kill.

peacemaker":1pgx67kd said:
When people were god fearing and taught thier kid's right from wrong.

That's the key right there. Society's attempt to assisnate God by using relativism, evolution and a "I am a god, you are a god" mindset is destroying us. There have always been mentally disturbed but never have there been so many morally disturbed. :(

jfont":3fxlagce said:
I was reading in the paper about two months ago about a guy that was caught having sex with a dead deer off to the side of the road. The judge gave him the stiffest sentence he could because of a prior incident a year ago when the guy killed his horse and had sex with it. Whhhhy was this guy turned loose after the horse incident, someone that sick doesn't need to be running around. :x

back in the day he would have been hung.
You know about those days too, do you jf? :tiphat:(Hat tipping is a salute and recognition)
Of course we are not modern and pc.

Latest posts