Farm Fence Solutions Just Made a Big Sale in NC

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
I follow this guy on youtube and he just posted his $20k delivery from Farm Fence Solutions.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv9KUcHsTRQ[/media]

Same guy went to the Tornado Wire factory in the UK to show how it is made.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsWf7mXCHDc&t=931s[/media]

I will see if I can find it. Some information is useful and some, not so much. He was talking about his rotary cutter blades being razor sharp and I pointed out that they were not mean to be. He told me he uses a Ventrac mini-tractor for brush hogging....lol. I would take me a year to cut my fields with that thing.

sstterry said:
I will see if I can find it. Some information is useful and some, not so much. He was talking about his rotary cutter blades being razor sharp and I pointed out that they were not mean to be. He told me he uses a Ventrac mini-tractor for brush hogging....lol. I would take me a year to cut my fields with that thing.

He ain't got a clue, but he seems like a nice enough guy. Hopefully Luke will give him some guidance

callmefence said:
sstterry said:

He ain't got a clue, but he seems like a nice enough guy. Hopefully Luke will give him some guidance

He spends money like it is nobody's business. I don't think he can make that much from youtube, can he?

sstterry said:
callmefence said:
sstterry said:

He spends money like it is nobody's business. I don't think he can make that much from youtube, can he?

That was way more than $20K on the trailer, but ya can't let the viewers riot. :lol: He has over 30 million views, and the rate is right around $10 per 1,000 views for a channel his size, so there is quite a bit of revenue there. I've known Josh for a while, and it's a full time job for him. He is an RN by trade, but was able to quit his day job last fall. He and his wife have worked hard and saved to start the farm project, and the YouTube thing was pretty much an accident. The video of the unloading that you linked had almost 12K views in the first four hours, so really a pretty good performer. And yes, we did give him plenty of guidance. ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Itr5igXhg&t=4s

Farm Fence Solutions said:
That was way more than $20K on the trailer, but ya can't let the viewers riot. :lol:

The magic of video entertainment! Thanks, Farm Fence. That is all really good to know! I guess he spent more than my purchase of a gripple set from you..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys do understand what attracts viewers, right? lol

I don't see what is so funny. He is going to kill himself or someone else with the tractor he is using. That thing is to light to be doing the kind of work he is trying to do.

Davemk said:
You guys do understand what attracts viewers, right? lol

I don't see what is so funny. He is going to kill himself or someone else with the tractor he is using. That thing is to light to be doing the kind of work he is trying to do.

You should see his response to hearing about a hog in the area. It was like a lib seeing a maga bumper sticker...

not sure how he's making any money off you tube.

"Average you can earn $1 per 1000 views. Advertisers only pay when someone clicks an ad or watches for 5 or 30 minutes. If your video gets millions of views but nobody clicks on ads, then you don't make any single penny. YouTube advertising is managed in the Google Adwords platform."

well. he might be making some on the sponsered stuff and advertisers paying him to showcase..

" influencers with at least 100,000 subscribers on YouTube can get an average of $12,500 for a sponsored post, with payments going up rapidly if you have one million subscribers or more"

Latest posts