Famous person among us

Help Support CattleToday:

hooknline":jm18o3tg said:
I guess he isn't "dunmovin" after all since he's talking about it
Again

Hmm, somehow I've missed that! But then again, I'm still trying to catch up on a couple few weeks worth of threads/posts.

Where's he thinking of going this time?

Katherine

hooknline":2fyhwgii said:
Washington state he said.

I see. Well, about now the temps are heck of a lot cooler there than here or where he's at. From what little I know, overall, its a nice climate out that way. I like the idea that Alaska is a lot closer.

An Aunt and Uncle of mine used to live in Sequim.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":2w1byoon said:
hooknline":2w1byoon said:

I see. Well, about now the temps are heck of a lot cooler there than here or where he's at. From what little I know, overall, its a nice climate out that way. I like the idea that Alaska is a lot closer.

Katherine
Katherine, I'm critter-caring for a co-worker that's on a short vacation at Sequim right now. Should be in mid 70's over there today.

Kathie in Thorp":1b6znn46 said:
Workinonit Farm":1b6znn46 said:
hooknline":1b6znn46 said:

Katherine
Katherine, I'm critter-caring for a co-worker that's on a short vacation at Sequim right now. Should be in mid 70's over there today.
That's where my bro and sis in law are thinking of moving to. I never cared for it too much when I was around there.

Kathie in Thorp":2e2csfd4 said:

My aunt and uncle loved it in Sequim! Loved the climate, the town everything.

The closest I've ever been to that part of the country was when my sister and I drove to California when she moved out there in '84. She moved back to Va around '96 or '97. I've driven through Sacramento, into Oakland and san Francisco.

Mom drove to Alaska (by herslef) back in '94, spent a night or 2 near Seattle, someplace on the water. Wished I could have gone with her.

Katherine

J&D Cattle":2tljw7ey said:
greatgerts":2tljw7ey said:
We have a Dun's Sporting Goods near here that has been very successful.

Small world, I used to help my girlfriend's dad and we sold live bait to Dun's Sporting Goods. Used to sell to a convenience store in DeSoto also, I think it was named Fish's? This was in the late 90's.

Fish's is still around. Just wish their lot was bigger so we had a decent place in town to fuel up with a trailer. They do the most business of any of the stations in town, but it is so hard to get in and out even with just a vehicle.

Latest posts