Famous person among us

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Just a FYI. Anyone with the new google that does the auto fill ( like the iphone does)can try this.
Type in " duns mineral" and it will auto magically fill in the rest for you in bold. Apparently Duns idea has been searched enough that it pops up in top searches.
Congrats Dun. :lol:

3waycross":2z9r5kgq said:
circlew":2z9r5kgq said:
Hook now you come up as the second hit. :lol:

Yes but what were you searching for? :shock:
"post whore" most likely ;-)

BHB I don't know if even captain caveman remembers back that far

hooknline":2c6wyc44 said:
Just a FYI. Anyone with the new google that does the auto fill ( like the iphone does)can try this.
Type in " duns mineral" and it will auto magically fill in the rest for you in bold. Apparently Duns idea has been searched enough that it pops up in top searches.
Congrats Dun. :lol:
Checked it out.....been getting sales calls ever since. :lol2:

I always tought it was just a dit name with the CE left off of the end. Just goes to show ya.

backhoeboogie":2ahmdhwo said:
I always tought it was just a dit name with the CE left off of the end. Just goes to show ya.

Figured he would have fried me for this comment by now!

Apparantly Dun is a millionaire businessman too. If you ever happen to pass through Thomasville Ga you will see this is true. Dun's Tire Store, Dun's Bait and Tackle, Dun's Stop and Shop (boasting coldest beer in world) and a variety of other establishments that bear his name. :tiphat:

Jogeephus":jbxjwkd8 said:
Apparantly Dun is a millionaire businessman too. If you ever happen to pass through Thomasville Ga you will see this is true. Dun's Tire Store, Dun's Bait and Tackle, Dun's Stop and Shop (boasting coldest beer in world) and a variety of other establishments that bear his name. :tiphat:

We have a Dun's Sporting Goods near here that has been very successful.

greatgerts":1w11yovb said:
We have a Dun's Sporting Goods near here that has been very successful.

Small world, I used to help my girlfriend's dad and we sold live bait to Dun's Sporting Goods. Used to sell to a convenience store in DeSoto also, I think it was named Fish's? This was in the late 90's.

Jogeephus":1bl2u0ip said:

The whole world? Cold beer...mmmm.

If I could start getting some of the revenue from all those business I might be able to keep raising cows

Ever thought of maybe cutting back on the phones you so generously give to the people who refuse to work? Sortof silly to make hay if you can't feed it to your own cows.

Beefy":10viv7ab said:
i remember way back to when Dun was dunmovin

I remember that too!!! I often would confuse him (dunmovin) with Dunrovin (a Hereford breeder here in Va.)

If I remember correctly, dunmovin came about as he decided that he was 'done moving' from place to place.

Fun stuff.

Katherine

Latest posts