falling from star status

Help Support CattleToday:

I know it happens. Have an alcoholic brother that is still free after more dui's then I can count. But it is just grotesque. And I made a bit of a mistake up there. Apparently Randy's previous arrest was for public intox since he was merely sitting in a car, but not operating it.

did you read how a fan bailed him from jail, gave him shirt and pants but no shoes, is how he walked out of jail-Imean doesn't this guy have any friends or family to help him? Seems real strange to me-

GMN":2aenf57v said:
did you read how a fan bailed him from jail, gave him shirt and pants but no shoes, is how he walked out of jail-Imean doesn't this guy have any friends or family to help him? Seems real strange to me-
Saw the woman and her mom that gave him the cap. Her teeth looked like a burned out fencerow. All I could think of was "Meth Mouth".

seems like Randy Travis has more probs than just the bottle-pretty sad that he has gone so far down from where he use to be.

TexasBred":1xq3jcj1 said:
GMN":1xq3jcj1 said:
Saw the woman and her mom that gave him the cap. Her teeth looked like a burned out fencerow. All I could think of was "Meth Mouth".
i know the look :cowboy:

the stars are people just like us.but when they fall into drugs booze an other things they loose their careers.

Latest posts