Faces to names

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":6puhttn6 said:
MistyMorning":6puhttn6 said:
hairy-woman.jpg
Yes....that was my date. A looker to isn't she. :heart: :heart:
She ought to keep you warm. No longer need to load those wood pellets.

cowwrangler":cb5yaf3g said:
I thought it was miss bigfoot the other nite checking cows but it musta been misty morning on her way home :D :D :D :D :D
Misty has a very distinct walk. Ever see it you'll never forget it. :heart: :heart:

TexasBred":ain0bkju said:
cowwrangler":ain0bkju said:
I thought it was miss bigfoot the other nite checking cows but it musta been misty morning on her way home :D :D :D :D :D
Misty has a very distinct walk. Ever see it you'll never forget it. :heart: :heart:

I think they call that a "hitch in yer getalong" walk.

Not to worry folks, this Yetti won't be walking anywhere tonight, yet another winter storm and although I got the hair to keep warm, I don't have the energy, this Yetti is getting fed up with winter! :shock:

MistyMorning":1llixf36 said:
I don't have the energy, this Yetti is getting fed up with winter! :shock:

I bet you're tired of it! It seems like this is the year of the never ending winter and the never ending snow storms.

Katherine

Ouachita":2520sz6a said:
We are driving through Fouke right now. She would fit in good here.
That tale still alive huh? My cousins over in New Boston Tex all told me about it years ago.

There's all kind of odd critters in the frozen north--is this 3Way before he went hunting?
snowblower.jpg

Too much???????

greybeard":9iojbces said:
Ouachita":9iojbces said:
We are driving through Fouke right now. She would fit in good here.
That tale still alive huh? My cousins over in New Boston Tex all told me about it years ago.

There's all kind of odd critters in the frozen north--is this 3Way before he went hunting?
snowblower.jpg

Too much???????

Looks more like you GB with that cheezy beard and pretend hat. But, for the record, us mountain folk do roll that way while you puzzies are down there shivering(and whining) when it gets below 65 degrees. :cowboy:

BTW I believe you have actuually found a picture of the origin of the term blow it out yer a$$ :tiphat:

Yes GB, the tale is still alive. Google Fouke Monster. Or I think the movie was Legend of Boggy Hollow or something like that.
The new interstate bypasses town so this is as close as we got
AD3C02F1-27B3-4E27-876A-597E7C5B07E9-521-0000009DA1FEC425_zps0b223d8e.jpg

greybeard":17v8ih0v said:
If I couldn't grow a better facial ornament than that I'd Nair my face.

Heck, I had to nair my back and rear end for that picture just to show how tuff i was.

The pics that were submitted have been posted in the photo board .

I have locked the topic so it doesn't get cluttered with comments as I can only add 20 pics to a "post" and then have to start a new one. If there are comments in between it will just be messy .

So please don't panic when you see it is locked , it is not like other threads where something "bad" has happened . :lol:

Still waiting for more pics from you all . To those that have sent one in ,thank you ! :tiphat:

Latest posts