facebook

Help Support CattleToday:

hooknline":1np0bgpj said:
Hey KT, whattya look like?
Holy yesterday! That has to be the funniest come back I have heard on here in ages (or at least the past few days I've been back..).
BRAVO! :clap:

Oh I am one handsome devil. Just ask the ones that have met me. On second thought dont ask them they might lie and say i have a beard and grey hair.

angie":22hg261a said:
hooknline":22hg261a said:
Holy yesterday! That has to be the funniest come back I have heard on here in ages (or at least the past few days I've been back..).

Thank you, thank you...ill be here all night. Or at least for the next half hour til I go to bed

hooknline":pi6vjvm6 said:
You sound like a fine woman HD....and your husband is lucky to have ya.
If I went to my 20th I'd probably have more hair tjan most of my old cohorts from what I hear

She is also a liar .

Btw that was MR HD not me and I only fibbed a little . ;-)

angie":3lpegcpe said:
hooknline":3lpegcpe said:

angie, he has also been trying to get me to come go gator hunting with him. :lol: :lol:

C'mon now..don't turn things crazy there KT.haha
You haven't missed much. Too much pressure this year and they're too skittish

hillsdown":h5qdo9pf said:
hooknline":h5qdo9pf said:
So, whattya look like HD?

Well, first I will say my husband is 6'5" and 285 and he is not fat . ;-)

As far as me , I am a frumpy ,short ,and, well, just real plain. Hubby never has to worry about me . :D

Hmmm, my memory is not that bad, I remember the pictures you've put up, but look on the bright side half of that statement is true, Mr hd doesn't have to worry.

Larry

larryshoat":kdp7i2ws said:
hillsdown":kdp7i2ws said:
hooknline":kdp7i2ws said:

As far as me , I am a frumpy ,short ,and, well, just real plain. Hubby never has to worry about me . :D

Hmmm, my memory is not that bad, I remember the pictures you've put up, but look on the bright side half of that statement is true, Mr hd doesn't have to worry.

Larry
And the best part of the deal is....HD cooks, cleans, and feeds cows in the winter......even on snow days..... :heart: ...What a gal.... ;-) Right Mr. HD?

What bothers me the most about facebook is the fact that many young women/girls have their picture posted on their page and many of them see no problem with posting that they will be going to the movies on Friday night in town or to some public event without realizing in todays world full of perverts/kidnappers they do not understand the danger they could place themselves in. I have two step daughters that think I am stupid when I say something about it to them. I sometimes ask them why they feel the need to tell the world details about a trip or event they will be attending. They laugh and tell me only their friends can view their pages but personally I believe you better not post it online because on the internet ANYONE is capable of seeing it and you really never know who is looking.

Circle H Ranch

john250":34g1zgcm said:
I gotta start using Fabio for my avatar, I guess.
Oh Lordy! Named an awesome little bull Fabio this year, which is where my mind immediately went...I need to get out more!
Thing is if someone is gonna cheat they are gonna cheat. Regardless of whether it is on Facebook, Cattle Today, Burger King or the local hardware store. Cheaters cheat. Temptation is everywhere. Some folks deal with it well, others don't.
My :2cents:

Cattleman200":3qgtqib0 said:
What bothers me the most about facebook is the fact that many young women/girls have their picture posted on their page and many of them see no problem with posting that they will be going to the movies on Friday night in town or to some public event without realizing in todays world full of perverts/kidnappers they do not understand the danger they could place themselves in. I have two step daughters that think I am stupid when I say something about it to them. I sometimes ask them why they feel the need to tell the world details about a trip or event they will be attending. They laugh and tell me only their friends can view their pages but personally I believe you better not post it online because on the internet ANYONE is capable of seeing it and you really never know who is looking.

Circle H Ranch
Exactly

When someone you never met sends you a "sext" pic, it is kind of hard to splain it to the boss lady. Ya'll be careful out there. This wasn't a kiddo sending a pic.

Boss lady has had her own place for quite some time and it aint like this was a crisis. Still uncalled for and no reason to provoke such things.

backhoeboogie":3rribs0p said:
When someone you never met sends you a "sext" pic, it is kind of hard to splain it to the boss lady. Ya'll be careful out there. This wasn't a kiddo sending a pic.

Boss lady has had her own place for quite some time and it aint like this was a crisis. Still uncalled for and no reason to provoke such things.
Could be just a politicion looking for votes. Seemed to work in NY

dun":1wnc8xf7 said:
backhoeboogie":1wnc8xf7 said:

Could be just a politicion looking for votes. Seemed to work in NY

I wish. The "sexting" did not come from this forum BTW. I cannot even go to that place - for now. Once the D if finalized, maybe. She has still put 10 foot pole marks on that situation either way. I have daughters to answer to.

hillsdown":16hen2lv said:
hooknline":16hen2lv said:

gotta be good looking then, the good looking ones,, always got those big ass husbands :cowboy:

kenny thomas":2ra6e1ih said:
angie":2ra6e1ih said:
hooknline":2ra6e1ih said:

angie, he has also been trying to get me to come go gator hunting with him. :lol: :lol:

careful kenny....

them gator guys are always looking for fresh bait......

Latest posts