Facebook?

Help Support CattleToday:

melking":1khakp5a said:
Throughout history there has been chest thumping and sword rattling and it continues even here. My question is this, Is there really a solution to be had by throwing barbs back and forth in print. Does anybody feel a sense the satisfaction of a battle won?
If you don't take up for yourself then what good are you.
You think I would think much of fence if he just rolled over? He77 no I wouldn't.
You think if we meet up in person in a tough bar we wouldn't have each other's back against everyone else there? I would Cause I'd know he ain't scared to take up for himself.

melking":hwsit5u3 said:
Throughout history there has been chest thumping and sword rattling and it continues even here. My question is this, Is there really a solution to be had by throwing barbs back and forth in print. Does anybody feel a sense the satisfaction of a battle won?
I don't even own a sword melking. I just can't help but poke my stick at the snake every now and then. :lol:

It started, and has been the main cause of the most unproductive era to hit the working place in all time IMHO. Much more than smoke breaks. People waste an unprecedented amount of time that their employer is paying them for checking on what their friends and relatives are doing. How can they justify that they are giving a days work for a days pay?
An offshoot of that is the fact that our young are spreading out to twitter, snapchat and many other programs that are destroying their work ethic, moral character, and ability to socialize in person. What would they do if they lost their two thumbs and had to actually speak to someone face to face?

I am only on Facebook for the cattle and political groups. Had my account for years but I deleted all of my friends years ago. I don't want to see what you had for dinner and you can text me or email pics of your vacation. There are some psycho's on there as well. Got into a political discussion with a militant local feminist activist who stalked me for a while because I proved wrong every piece of logic she had. She started researching and digging into my life. Had to block that freak. Seems people get tough behind a keyboard. Facebook has been censoring conservative groups, not allowing us to share post, and banned the sale of animals. May be time to get off in a while. Zuckerberg plays for the libs.

I just discovered the marketplace on FB....Got a bowflex maxtrainer for 500, was basically brand new and not far away. The thing is harder than heck. I've used an elliptical for many years, but this one beats that hands down. Its going to take me forever to just get through one full session...lol...Felt bad, sorta, that the old overweight guy paid 1600 and used it less than an hour and had to sell for a fraction of what he paid.. I was a happy girl.

I mainly use FB to see and share pictures of my grandkids and the stained glass and wood working groups. I'm in the cattle groups, but avoid those....I've turned off notifications on them because I do not want to see one more person ask for vet advice instead of taking their animal to the vet and all the people who give such advice so freely.. so sad

I got a Facebook account several years ago and thought it was mildly interesting at the time, but I hardly ever get on it post anymore. I'm not the "share everything" type, nor am I fascinated with everyone else's sharing, such as the puking and pooping story shared earlier.

Latest posts