Facebook?

Help Support CattleToday:

Workinonit Farm":363wak8t said:
Hey, wait a minute............ didn't you two work this out already, a couple of months ago? Remember, I added you two to my Christmas card list, being that you posted your names and addresses? Or was that Andy and someone else?
It was us. He called me. I was over it before it started then.

jedstivers":1qi6uz4a said:
callmefence":1qi6uz4a said:
jedstivers":1qi6uz4a said:
I'm not going back and digging up old post but there's several on here that you gave your number and address to so y'all could settle your internet fight.
That's close enough threatening to whip someone. Betty much the same meaning.
I'm not sensitive to being disagreed with but I'll take up for myself for sure.

So giving someone your name and phone number to get a personal disagreement off the forum and settled like men instead of teenagers is a threat.... interesting..
I text you after the cg8 dust-up. Ask you if we were good. You said yes. Now I know who you really are jedstivers.
One thing I don't do Jed is lie or follow the crowd. I say what I think and when I'm wrong I make it right. I've done it many times. But when I'm not wrong I'll take up for myself to.
And yes when I call the number you text from the prompt is in Spanish.

Well you weren't planning on getting your azz whipped. And it was all over some stupid internet shyt that wouldn't matter in 100 years anyway.
Yes you text and yes we were good cause I really don't care what goes on here. It's the effing internet. You didn't and still don't bother me one bit.
You do needle me every few post I make and I'm not going to ignore it though, I'll needle back.
Then tonight you call me a joke, well I'm far from it but you'll never know that.
And no you really don't know who I am or the roads I been down.
And I really don't have voicemail. I called years ago and turned it off.

I didn't call you a joke. I meant it was a joke. It was me doing something I rarely do. .. stepping down.
Go back and look.

callmefence":lebvaryr said:
Workinonit Farm":lebvaryr said:
callmefence":lebvaryr said:
You said it not me.

And fwiw..I gave my word to someone..they give me the greenlight and you ain't gonna like what I post.

Hey, wait a minute............ didn't you two work this out already, a couple of months ago? Remember, I added you two to my Christmas card list, being that you posted your names and addresses? Or was that Andy and someone else?

That was me and Caleb ma'am. :roll:
Hes round here somewhere.
Jed you wanna Christmas card you gonna have to man up.... ;-)
Miss. Workinonit is actually friends with me on FB.
That's one of the cool things about it.

callmefence":17gqt0hn said:
cow pollinater":17gqt0hn said:
callmefence":17gqt0hn said:
I text you after the cg8 dust-up.
You text but consider a private message here not manly enough to suit you? :lol: You got all puffed up at me for PMing you instead of airing it on the open board like "a real man" but you text about it?! :lol:

Actually Jed started texting me a couple years ago. We got along well and shared information. So ya I text him. Somehow I've lost your number.
Get it to me and I'll text you.
It changed since I last talked to you. 918-448-2084 but I wasn't kidding the last time when I said I don't care to hear from you anymore.

callmefence":2460ixo8 said:
jedstivers":2460ixo8 said:
callmefence":2460ixo8 said:
This is a perfect example of what Facebook does to good men..
And what would that be?

A joke Einstein...
I ask a question. There's your answer.
What's it look like?
Looks like your not only calling me a joke but your taking a swipe at IQ.

jedstivers":2k7a6t1b said:
callmefence":2k7a6t1b said:
jedstivers":2k7a6t1b said:
And what would that be?

A joke Einstein...
I ask a question. There's your answer.
What's it look like?
Looks like your not only calling me a joke but your taking a swipe at IQ.

Well I'm not going to tell you I love you.

callmefence":tb4bmtl1 said:
cow pollinater":tb4bmtl1 said:
callmefence":tb4bmtl1 said:
You said it not me.

And fwiw..I gave my word to someone..they give me the greenlight and you ain't gonna like what I post.
Have at it. I haven't said or done anything I need to hide from.

We'll see.. like I said Caleb I gave my word. But I know it..and I reckon you do to.

You or jeb got a bone to pick with me then why don't y'all get together and just lay it out on the table right here. In front of everyone. I've got a really good memory and I can use the search function. Just pour it be nice on and see if I can handle it.
I'm about ready for bed and I'm still waiting to hear what you have to say about me. Please promt them to give you the greenlight.

cow pollinater":2a7ct0rp said:
callmefence":2a7ct0rp said:
cow pollinater":2a7ct0rp said:
Have at it. I haven't said or done anything I need to hide from.

We'll see.. like I said Caleb I gave my word. But I know it..and I reckon you do to.

You or jeb got a bone to pick with me then why don't y'all get together and just lay it out on the table right here. In front of everyone. I've got a really good memory and I can use the search function. Just pour it be nice on and see if I can handle it.
I'm about ready for bed and I'm still waiting to hear what you have to say about me. Please promt them to give you the greenlight.
I can talk about you till he comes back if it will help :tiphat:

Ok.... Getting back on track...
My wife and I both are on Facebook, neither of us post much of anything beyond happy birthday.
Really don't feel the need to share everything, but is a good way to catch up with people.
My wife said "you know Pat that sings in the church choir? She just posted she was laying in the bathroom floor sick as a dog puking and pooping. Why did she feel the need to share that?"

i don't have it but would like to use the marketplace feature.

cow pollinater":1u5s9wb1 said:
callmefence":1u5s9wb1 said:
jedstivers":1u5s9wb1 said:

You got my word.
instead he'll post his info and ask you to come see how tender he is in person. :nod:

So you jump in the middle of this between me and Jed. ( I doubt Jed ask for help)
Youve already said you don't want to hear from me again. But yet you keep barking from behind your keyboard like a teenage girl. You are a coward.

Throughout history there has been chest thumping and sword rattling and it continues even here. My question is this, Is there really a solution to be had by throwing barbs back and forth in print. Does anybody feel a sense the satisfaction of a battle won?

melking":25od07pt said:
Throughout history there has been chest thumping and sword rattling and it continues even here. My question is this, Is there really a solution to be had by throwing barbs back and forth in print. Does anybody feel a sense the satisfaction of a battle won?
No, but men will be boys and no one likes it when someone jerks their chain.

Latest posts