facebook

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586":332dbwcv said:
john250":332dbwcv said:
I gotta start using Fabio for my avatar, I guess.
Oh Lordy! Named an awesome little bull Fabio this year, which is where my mind immediately went...I need to get out more!
Thing is if someone is gonna cheat they are gonna cheat. Regardless of whether it is on Facebook, Cattle Today, Burger King or the local hardware store. Cheaters cheat. Temptation is everywhere. Some folks deal with it well, others don't.
My :2cents:

To be fair your Fabio is quite the ladies man/bull . :D I agree whole 100% CKC.

Boogie as far as "sexting" that is totally unacceptable ,no matter the circumstances.

The one thing that I wish people would stop doing is "checking in" everywhere they go with their cell phones, because like you said CHR ,they are opening up a can of worms for every predator on their friends list to find them .Or worse yet, some have their accounts set to public so everyone can see.

Larry and Vette, you are so right ,Mr HD is lucky to have me . :lol:

kenny thomas":t6zfrigy said:
I feel left out, I have never been hit on online but I dont have facebook. :frowns:
kissing.gif

hooknline":wy26gn24 said:
Dang, only people that ever hit on me here is 3way and the dern nigerians

Darnit Hook you promised that if I sent you my copy of "Midget Mudwrestlers Monthly" you wouldn't tell anyone about that! :oops:

It wouldn't have been so bad if you hadnt photo shopped your face on all them tiny little naked people

Chrisy,

all you got to do is go there and sign up.....
I was skeptical but after I used it a little I like it right well.....
Like this board, it will send me an e-mail when ever some one sends me something on FB. good and easy place to share photos.....can post short messages or long diatribes and easy to put links to other sites. It is pretty neat.

pdfangus":2mw36m77 said:
Chrisy,

all you got to do is go there and sign up.....
I was skeptical but after I used it a little I like it right well.....
Like this board, it will send me an e-mail when ever some one sends me something on FB. good and easy place to share photos.....can post short messages or long diatribes and easy to put links to other sites. It is pretty neat.
I am signed up and have been for quite sometime, I keep in touch with a few extended family members on there. I had a link sent only this morning from a few friends.