facebook

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN

Reaction score
im hearing and seeing """"friend us''''''' getting a little more than friendly ,,,, fellow employess wife just ran off to Florida with a man ,,while i was telling a customer about what happened to him he told me a friend of his is going through the same deal... alot of cheating going on within the confines of your own home

Its a fine line between just friends and more than friends for some people. Had a buddy too that his wife had an old hs male friend look her up on fb. Next thing he knows she's out of town for a meeting and he finds out he's there in the same hotel. Of course there was no real business meeting. She claims it was innocent flirting, but that's how it starts.

stuff like this can happen any where im sure, ive heard its happened on this site... even had some gal """that was only on here for a little while"" pm me wanting to know what i looked like ......... i hope i didnt build myself up to much :cowboy:

Same sort of thing has happened ratcheer (right here) on this site.

Not to pick wounds but such discussions always do.

well i dont gotta worry about being hitt on on FB or CT for that matter.because even my friends im to much of a grizz for some1 to hitt on.

If anyone has ever hit on me I didn't know it and if I did I would have thought she was crazy and I ain't messing with a crazy woman. Of course, the more I think about it I reckon its opposites that attract which might explain why none have ever hit on me.

I think it if freaking hilarious that only men have responded.

BTW once a hoe always a hoe, she would have left no matter what ,FB or not. Or you can take the other side and maybe "you" are not all you can be, to keep your spouse happy . Works both ways fellas , a lot of guys are cheating out there or have left their wives and kids for a new woman.

You cannot blame a website for someones character flaws, and as Boogie has said it has happened on here a few times. If you are looking to cheat you will find it, plain and simple.

:wave:

I've got my 20th HS reunion coming up. Never made the 10th, but I'm thinking of going to this one to show off my trophy wife who was also my hs sweetheart. That should spur some membership at the local gyms

hooknline":9reb2lnd said:
So, whattya look like HD?

Well, first I will say my husband is 6'5" and 285 and he is not fat . ;-)

As far as me , I am a frumpy ,short ,and, well, just real plain. Hubby never has to worry about me . :D

hooknline":3dhzssb9 said:
I've got my 20th HS reunion coming up. Never made the 10th, but I'm thinking of going to this one to show off my trophy wife who was also my hs sweetheart. That should spur some membership at the local gyms

That may have made a difference at the 10th and most definitely at the fifth but believe me after the 20th people just don't really care as they have accepted their lot in life and are just glad their picture isn't on the memorial wall. JMHO

You sound like a fine woman HD....and your husband is lucky to have ya.
If I went to my 20th I'd probably have more hair tjan most of my old cohorts from what I hear

Latest posts