Facebook?

Help Support CattleToday:

A day late......

6did5lk.jpg

jedstivers":mewip1lp said:
callmefence":mewip1lp said:
jedstivers":mewip1lp said:
Just wanted to clear it through you.

This is a perfect example of what Facebook does to good men..
And what would that be?
Better be careful Jed... He's not scared to post his real name and contact information (as we do on facebook) to prove he's tough.

cow pollinater":dne1ayfa said:
jedstivers":dne1ayfa said:
callmefence":dne1ayfa said:
And what would that be?
Better be careful Jed... He's not scared to post his real name and contact information (as we do on facebook) to prove he's tough.

Fwiw I've got Jed's number. And yes I'm not against working out difference in person instead of behind a keyboard.

Andy

callmefence":gwvuaqbl said:
cow pollinater":gwvuaqbl said:
jedstivers":gwvuaqbl said:
And what would that be?

Fwiw I've got Jed's number. And yes I'm not against working out difference in person instead of behind a keyboard.

Andy Amburn
Well now aren't you tough... :lol:

cow pollinater":31trpct9 said:
callmefence":31trpct9 said:
cow pollinater":31trpct9 said:

Andy Amburn

You said it not me.

And fwiw..I gave my word to someone..they give me the greenlight and you ain't gonna like what I post.

callmefence":3cy5dm11 said:
cow pollinater":3cy5dm11 said:
callmefence":3cy5dm11 said:

Andy Amburn

You said it not me.

And fwiw..I gave my word to someone..they give me the greenlight and you ain't gonna like what I post.
Have at it. I haven't said or done anything I need to hide from.

cow pollinater":2cst8085 said:
callmefence":2cst8085 said:
cow pollinater":2cst8085 said:

You said it not me.

We'll see.. like I said Caleb I gave my word. But I know it..and I reckon you do to.

You or jeb got a bone to pick with me then why don't y'all get together and just lay it out on the table right here. In front of everyone. I've got a really good memory and I can use the search function. Just pour it ****ing on and see if I can handle it.

callmefence":rlcnauwy said:
jedstivers":rlcnauwy said:
callmefence":rlcnauwy said:
And what would that be?

A joke Einstein...
Only joke is you, you keep taking up for a woman that continually degrades you.
Then you jump on here wanting to whip a few people over some internet bs.
And yeah, on FB our real names and locations are on there. Pictures of our kids and operations too.

jedstivers":1toieth8 said:
callmefence":1toieth8 said:
jedstivers":1toieth8 said:
And what would that be?

A joke Einstein...
And yeah, on FB our real names and locations are on there. Pictures of our kids and operations too.

Yes Jed we don't see eye to eye on cg8
I'm over it. Apparently your to sensitive to be disagreed with.
And show me where I've threatened to whip anyone. Show me.....if you can mod1 will ban me instantly.

callmefence":1qan2xj6 said:
jedstivers":1qan2xj6 said:
callmefence":1qan2xj6 said:
A joke Einstein...

And show me where I've threatened to whip anyone. Show me.....if you can mod1 will ban me instantly.

Btw your voice mail is in Spanish??

callmefence":1hvqy0vj said:
jedstivers":1hvqy0vj said:
callmefence":1hvqy0vj said:
A joke Einstein...

I'm not going back and digging up old post but there's several on here that you gave your number and address to so y'all could settle your internet fight.
That's close enough threatening to whip someone. Betty much the same meaning.
I'm not sensitive to being disagreed with but I'll take up for myself for sure.

callmefence":2w857kjy said:
cow pollinater":2w857kjy said:
callmefence":2w857kjy said:
You said it not me.

We'll see.. like I said Caleb I gave my word. But I know it..and I reckon you do to.

You or jeb got a bone to pick with me then why don't y'all get together and just lay it out on the table right here. In front of everyone. I've got a really good memory and I can use the search function. Just pour it be nice on and see if I can handle it.
No, I have no idea what you think you have on me and am just as excited as everyone else to hear about it. I don't have a bone to pick with you, I just laugh my butt off every time you get your chest puffed up at someone.

jedstivers":33ovc597 said:
callmefence":33ovc597 said:
jedstivers":33ovc597 said:

I'm not going back and digging up old post but there's several on here that you gave your number and address to so y'all could settle your internet fight.

So giving someone your name and phone number to get a personal disagreement off the forum and settled like men instead of teenagers is a threat.... interesting..
I text you after the cg8 dust-up. Ask you if we were good. You said yes. Now I know who you really are jedstivers.
One thing I don't do Jed is lie or follow the crowd. I say what I think and when I'm wrong I make it right. I've done it many times. But when I'm not wrong I'll take up for myself to.
And yes when I call the number you text from the prompt is in Spanish.

callmefence":2gajxz6h said:
cow pollinater":2gajxz6h said:
callmefence":2gajxz6h said:

Andy Amburn

You said it not me.

Hey, wait a minute............ didn't you two work this out already, a couple of months ago? Remember, I added you two to my Christmas card list, being that you posted your names and addresses? Or was that Andy and someone else?

callmefence":2ardwiqf said:
I text you after the cg8 dust-up.
You text but consider a private message here not manly enough to suit you? :lol: You got all puffed up at me for PMing you instead of airing it on the open board like "a real man" but you text about it?! :lol:

Workinonit Farm":1emdwp77 said:
callmefence":1emdwp77 said:
cow pollinater":1emdwp77 said:

You said it not me.

Hey, wait a minute............ didn't you two work this out already, a couple of months ago? Remember, I added you two to my Christmas card list, being that you posted your names and addresses? Or was that Andy and someone else?

That was me and Caleb ma'am. :roll:
Hes round here somewhere.
Jed you wanna Christmas card you gonna have to man up.... ;-)

callmefence":1d2q7gdj said:
jedstivers":1d2q7gdj said:
callmefence":1d2q7gdj said:

So giving someone your name and phone number to get a personal disagreement off the forum and settled like men instead of teenagers is a threat.... interesting..
I text you after the cg8 dust-up. Ask you if we were good. You said yes. Now I know who you really are jedstivers.
One thing I don't do Jed is lie or follow the crowd. I say what I think and when I'm wrong I make it right. I've done it many times. But when I'm not wrong I'll take up for myself to.
And yes when I call the number you text from the prompt is in Spanish.

Well you weren't planning on getting your azz whipped. And it was all over some stupid internet shyt that wouldn't matter in 100 years anyway.
Yes you text and yes we were good cause I really don't care what goes on here. It's the effing internet. You didn't and still don't bother me one bit.
You do needle me every few post I make and I'm not going to ignore it though, I'll needle back.
Then tonight you call me a joke, well I'm far from it but you'll never know that.
And no you really don't know who I am or the roads I been down.
And I really don't have voicemail. I called years ago and turned it off.

cow pollinater":darppbb9 said:
callmefence":darppbb9 said:
I text you after the cg8 dust-up.
You text but consider a private message here not manly enough to suit you? :lol: You got all puffed up at me for PMing you instead of airing it on the open board like "a real man" but you text about it?! :lol:

Actually Jed started texting me a couple years ago. We got along well and shared information. So ya I text him. Somehow I've lost your number.
Get it to me and I'll text you.

Latest posts