Ever had one of those days.....

Help Support CattleToday:

LRTX1

Reaction score
or weekends.

So I set off yesterday morning to plant a little rye. Couldn't keep the tractor running right, had to take the carb off in the middle of the field. Got all the junk cleaned out got everything put back together then the battery was dead. Run out of light yesterday before I could finish so I had to spend this morning finishing up. Lot more didn't go my way but I won't bore ya'll with details. Just wanted to know I'm not alone.

Yep, but usually for me its 3 days or so on end.
I almost put the rye down this week, but they're calling for mid to high 80s mid week. Might be another week or 2 for us here

Three weeks ago was one of the toughest weeks of my life. This weekend, however was excellent, got everything and then some done on my farm list! And it rained! Good days are on the way, just hang in there.

Ever wonder why when something breaks its never under a shade tree and why you may have umpteen million nuts and bolts but never the one you need?

Red Bull Breeder":2sqj5szj said:
Like the new avitar Jo. You wouldn't have his recipe around would you?

I revere the man! And I might just have something with similar differences. ;-)

Had the pleasure of growing up around a few just about like him Jo.Ever recipe is just a bit different. Some of them made fire water and some made fine drinking whiskey.

hooknline":20m7o95e said:
Yep, but usually for me its 3 days or so on end.
I almost put the rye down this week, but they're calling for mid to high 80s mid week. Might be another week or 2 for us here

Hey Hook. It's good to see you looking like yourself again!

Jogeephus":38jlzh4x said:
Ever wonder why when something breaks its never under a shade tree and why you may have umpteen million nuts and bolts but never the one you need?

It's called "Murphy's Law"

I sure could have used some of Pocorns drinking whiskey this weekend.

Jogee, maybe we could swap our bolt bins. Cause I aint never got anything I need either.

And why is it I buy a set of 10 flat head screw drivers and next year there are twice as many phillips head in the tool box and no flat heads.

Don't worry LRTX, I can't find a screwdriver around my place to save my life. 12yo son does that to a toolbox

hillbillycwo":by83wqlw said:
I never can find a phillips head have plenty of flat heads wanna work a trade?

That would be a temporary solution at best. They would all morph into phillips in a month or two.

Jogeephus":2ohnbfkq said:

and it breaks at 11:57 am on Saturday , the store closes at noon on Saturday plus you live 19 miles away.

Latest posts