Equipment sale off

Help Support CattleToday:

UP here the only stuff for sale is junk at high price, or good stuff at even higher outrageous prices. The near new stuff for sale seems to be from guys whose brand new equipment finally came in after being on order for 2+ years.

I traded my 2012 16' Featherlite bumper hitch for a 2019 EBY Wrangler 24', 3 cuts, float front gate, front ramp. I never drove to courthouse so fast as cheap as they traded me. Couple downsizing as kids gotten older and done showing. I think it's coming larger scale soon.

Couple of things come to mind. Bad chips in 20-21 models so people are dumping them and PPP/ boom time money was spent and now they need operating capital. Things are still busy but nothing like the golden years of 2017-20. Those that have cash may get some "good deals" in the not to distant future. Basically be able to buy for what stuff is actually worth. Construction will be starting to slow some and in a lot of these cases why keep equipment when you can't find people to run it? The pipeline companies are liquidating some now also as these projects are indefinitely stalled.

When I get it back from the shop I will probably need to use it for a couple months, but will get some pics. It is in good shape for its age. Has 239k and a rebuilt tranny at 228k. We bought it in 1999 with 36k on it.

When I get it back from the shop I will probably need to use it for a couple months, but will get some pics. It is in good shape for its age. Has 239k and a rebuilt tranny at 228k. We bought it in 1999 with 36k on it.
Sounds great, let me know when you get done with it. I have a 97 powerstroke crew f250, with 250,000+ miles on it- so I know how to keep them going. Sam

I traded my 2012 16' Featherlite bumper hitch for a 2019 EBY Wrangler 24', 3 cuts, float front gate, front ramp. I never drove to courthouse so fast as cheap as they traded me. Couple downsizing as kids gotten older and done showing. I think it's coming larger scale soon.

Show me those bargins! I have looked for a couple years now. You just got my dream trailer.

Latest posts