Champion Power Equipment

Help Support CattleToday:

I have their generators and have no complaints. I also have the harbor freight trash pump like that and it works great too.
I considered the Harbor freight, the predator engines are great, but the Champion package in the link is less expensive with everything included by a good bit than by piecing it out at HF.

I considered the Harbor freight, the predator engines are great, but the Champion package in the link is less expensive with everything included by a good bit than by piecing it out at HF.
Ya I clicked it after I posted. Looks like a nice package. I like the wheel set up for sure. Not sure the hoses are much value. Depends on what you are doing with it. I bought some green, heavier duty hoses at harbor freight also that have served me pretty well but they are a little bit more toubke to pack around.

Ya I clicked it after I posted. Looks like a nice package. I like the wheel set up for sure. Not sure the hoses are much value. Depends on what you are doing with it. I bought some green, heavier duty hoses at harbor freight also that have served me pretty well but they are a little bit more toubke to pack around.
I won't use the discharge hose very often. If I don't like the suction hose I can use what I already have. I have a two inch transfer pump for filling my sprayer and lots of good black and yellow hose. It's not a trash pump or I would use it. It's pushing 25 years old, a good old Briggs and Stratton that's give me almost no trouble.

Finally got around to ordering this pump. For once my procrastination has paid off, it's on sale for 341 instead of the price listed. Free shipping to my door, taxes and all it ends up at $367 delivered. Thank you all for the input!

Latest posts