OK Its a little off topic but!

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Does any know who makes a 20 or 22 ft open goose neck car hauler, not equipment trailer, but car hauler.
Featherlite does but its 21.4 $$$ o_O

Had this 30' light duty one made back in 2016 or 17. It was just under $6k back then. Didn't last long when I got back into the cattle and hay business but a 22' C channel frame trailer for hauling cars should hold up fine. Where are you from and maybe me or someone else can point you to a trailer manufacturer than can build what you want for a descent priceIMG_1886.jpeg

Plenty of them out there by many different manufacturers. A Kaufman/ Kraftsman are good bang for your buck but plenty of others. Skid steer trailer same chassis with better axles.

I have sent 5 or 6 emails to dealers & only 2 have got back to me, pushing a bumper pulls.
So I guess I've been asking the wrong questions.
We'll try skid steer/track loader, steel deck, several recessed D rings, etc,etc..
Down n Dixie asked where I'm located, well I'm Up n Dixie, Knoxville TN area.
BTW, I would Love an aluminum trailer, But $$$, Wasn't the Featherlite a little hi @ $21.4??

Has anyone bought a Gatormade trailer from the factory in Somerset, Ky??
Are they negotiable? sure wasn't on the phone. But then I'm not negotiable on the phone either.

@kenny thomas lives fairly close to you and hauls trailers for a local manufacturer. He should have some good contacts for you.
Yes on Monday morning call Kiefer Manufacturing in Sneedville TN.
[Name] Kiefer Manufacturing
[Mobile] (423) 724-7390
Tell them exactly how you want it built. I aint saying they will beat all prices but you can design it how how want it. Pick it up there or have it delivered.