Empty Cattle lick tubs

Help Support CattleToday:

deacon123

Reaction score
I am looking for empty 20 gallon cattle lick tubs for container gardening. If you are anywhere near northern IL and would like to sell some of these please contact me. I am looking for 20-30 of them. Thank you and hope everyone is staying well.

deacon123 said:
I am looking for empty 20 gallon cattle lick tubs for container gardening. If you are anywhere near northern IL and would like to sell some of these please contact me. I am looking for 20-30 of them. Thank you and hope everyone is staying well.

Our farm is in Northern Kentucky which is a world away from northern IL but I'd be happy to give you 20 (or more) if you were closer.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
deacon123 said:

Our farm is in Northern Kentucky which is a world away from northern IL but I'd be happy to give you 20 (or more) if you were closer.

Bring them back to Tennessee on your next trip, I could use a few more..... :tiphat:

sstterry said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
deacon123 said:

Bring them back to Tennessee on your next trip, I could use a few more..... :tiphat:

How many do you need?

TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:

How many do you need?

I'm just kidding....

THe newest tubs are not very good as they are biodegradable and within a couple years start going all to pieces. I have some black tubs from a few years ago in storage that will be good for a long time. I put one over top a chimney probably 10 years ago and it is still solid.

jltrent said:
THe newest tubs are not very good as they are biodegradable and within a couple years start going all to pieces. I have some black tubs from a few years ago in storage that will be good for a long time. I put one over top a chimney probably 10 years ago and it is still solid.

We have a bunch of the blue tubs.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
jltrent said:

We have a bunch of the blue tubs.
I have blue, yellow, black, red, light yellow I remember. I bought a couple hi-mag fescue tubs today that the tubs are beige color. The seller made a point to tell me the color was different while I was paying.

I didn't know tubs saving was a thing. We need to step up our tub game or get more cows and minis. I know the mini horse will eat the heck out them things.
We have a black, purple, and red. Our cows like the black one the best. Guess cause they are black cows. 🤡😅🤪 Black one was crystalyx. He30

I am in Madisonville KY and did a Google Search for empty crystalyx tubs and found this message. Do you still have tubs available??? Would be very interested. The Stokes, Allan and Joy.

Latest posts