Employees Stealing Time

Help Support CattleToday:

Is hijacking a thread like stealing time?

Jogeephus":285l4dnl said:
I goof off as much as I can afford to. Just wish my pockets weren't so empty.

Jogee, you need to get smaller pockets. :lol:

HD, you getting any moisture up their. Was 73f and sunny today but a bit windy. Pastures look like they want to green up.

Noticed the gravel trucks have been like ants the past few days. Starting to get dry enought to do some road repairs.

1982vett":3k2bp5hz said:
Is hijacking a thread like stealing time?

Jogeephus":3k2bp5hz said:
I goof off as much as I can afford to. Just wish my pockets weren't so empty.

Jogee, you need to get smaller pockets. :lol:

HD, you getting any moisture up their. Was 73f and sunny today but a bit windy. Pastures look like they want to green up.

Noticed the gravel trucks have been like ants the past few days. Starting to get dry enought to do some road repairs.

Thanks for asking Vette, we have gotten more snow this winter than last so far but we sure need a heck of alot more. We had 10 inches forecasted this week but it was called off. The good thing is that we are not mucky anymore and that is just what I need for calving a nice, frozen ground. The puppy stays cleaner as well.. :D

I sure hope your pastures not ony look like they want to green up but do. ;-) :)

As for the original point of this thread; I tried to fire myself for slacking off on the job earlier today but you all know how I am I ,just do not take orders or listen very well. :p :lol2:

Vette, I woke up this morn to a very brisk and cold wind from the north that brought us 1 cm of snow overnight and 2 more today.

HD, Glad to hear you are at least getting something. We had a north wind blow in about 2:30 this afternoon. Down to 54f now. :D But we still have February looking us in the face.

I suspect a lot of people on here during work are like me. Certain times I just have to wait. Waiting for a test to complete, waiting for access, waiting on hold, waiting for some other department to do their thing and on and on. Its the nature of the business to hurry up and wait. I'm waiting on a test to cmp currently and I can't leave to start the next job till I see that the test has passed. Its just he nature of the business. Regardless no one can give 100% day in and day out. Being productive is usually measured by those around us. If everyone around you is a terd you don't have to do much to shine.

Walt

Latest posts