Elton John gets hitched.

Help Support CattleToday:

ctlbaron

Reaction score
I hear that Elton tied the knot today in England. I wish I could have been there. While his fans were throwing rice I would have liked to chuck a few rocks. :roll:

ctlbaron":uuv9qimz said:
I'd say your right Crowder. :lol: I wonder where the honeymoon will be.
I've heard mention of several locations. Now these are just rumors.
1. Caustic's Bunkhouse
2. Hershey, Pa.
3. At Flaboy's and MikeC's B&B (Polebenders Suite)

Baron, what do you hear?

I heard the Ben Dover ranch in Wyoming was the 1st choice. Then a short visit at the before named locations. :lol:

ctlbaron":15rgtu4l said:
I heard the Ben Dover ranch in Wyoming was the 1st choice. Then a short visit at the before named locations. :lol:
Heard that Ranch is a pretty big spread.. Who hitched them? Rev. Seymour Butts? I've heard they might visit the Baloney Pony ranch too.

ctlbaron":13twr2zj said:
I hear that Elton tied the knot today in England. I wish I could have been there. While his fans were throwing rice I would have liked to chuck a few rocks. :roll:
Now you know that would be politicaly incorrect you suppose to offer them your blessings :cboy:

No can do Alacowman. I guess I'm just not politically correct. I have no compassion for the nasty things. Don't want them around me,my kids,bull calves or anything else of mine.

What's even worse is the Royal family granting the slime knighthood. :mad: Crowder, I heard the menu included tube-steak and cream cheese. ;-)

I almost forgot, for a little 'Asian flare', the soup was cream of sum yung gie.

TENJEWBERRYMUDS. :lol: :lol: :lol:

they might just run in to Phil Mckracken's spread after theBen Dover visit.... yup Ben dover then Phil Mckracken

purecountry":2dppy2gv said:
What's even worse is the Royal family granting the slime knighthood. :mad: Crowder, I heard the menu included tube-steak and cream cheese. ;-)
And then we here in the US go crazy over the "royals." Makes me sick. :x We fought a war to get away from that crap. There's no way I'd refer to Elizabeth or Charles as "majesty". I'd come closer to referring to Elvis as "His Majesty" since he was the King. I guess I'm chasing rabbits now.

la4angus":3hs8540z said:
Crowderfarms":3hs8540z said:
I just wonder if Elton is a "Queen" or a "King" ???
Gathering from his looks, I would think he is the "Queen".
They both look like a couple of Queens to me. "Oh Eltie," "Will you get me another cup of Tea, to go with this Puff" or " Look Wally World has a sale on Preparation H, in 55 gallon drums." I wonder if that includes installation?

Latest posts