Coffee brought to you by John Deere

Help Support CattleToday:

I have did that before with the in garage gas generator as the wife will not have a good day without her morning coffee. Looks like you have an ice mess.

I've never seen a pto driven generator. What kind of power will it produce? I like it!!!
On PTO driven generators, it is important to maintain proper speed of 540 rpm. Generator speed determines AC frequency. Important that you stay close to 60 hertz or you can damage electric motors driven from the generator. Hopefully the generator has a frequency meter that can be monitored. That's why generator sets have built in speed controls. Start the pto and adjust hertz before plugging in electrical loads. Turn off the electrical loads before stopping the generator.

On PTO driven generators, it is important to maintain proper speed of 540 rpm. Generator speed determines AC frequency. Important that you stay close to 60 hertz or you can damage electric motors driven from the generator. Hopefully the generator has a frequency meter that can be monitored. That's why generator sets have built in speed controls. Start the pto and adjust hertz before plugging in electrical loads. Turn off the electrical loads before stopping the generator.

Yeah this one has meters.

Latest posts