Elton John gets hitched.

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":2snhji3x said:
ctlbaron":2snhji3x said:
I'd say your right Crowder. :lol: I wonder where the honeymoon will be.
I've heard mention of several locations. Now these are just rumors.
1. Caustic's Bunkhouse
2. Hershey, Pa.
3. At Flaboy's and MikeC's B&B (Polebenders Suite)

Baron, what do you hear?

I haven't read this thread till now and I can assure you Crowder it won't be at my bunkhouse or at Mike C's or flaboys these are fine upstanding good ole boys. We wouldn't have known he got hicthed had you not pm'd us all exicited.

This is from Crowder Elton and Bride will be honeymooning at Brokeover Mt(Thats Crowders farm) where Crowder will be there personel waiter and stable boy taking care of the stick horses.

Caustic Burno":haaca5m7 said:
Crowderfarms":haaca5m7 said:
ctlbaron":haaca5m7 said:
I'd say your right Crowder. :lol: I wonder where the honeymoon will be.
I've heard mention of several locations. Now these are just rumors.
1. Caustic's Bunkhouse
2. Hershey, Pa.
3. At Flaboy's and MikeC's B&B (Polebenders Suite)

Baron, what do you hear?

I haven't read this thread till now and I can assure you Crowder it won't be at my bunkhouse or at Mike C's or flaboys these are fine upstanding good ole boys. We wouldn't have known he got hicthed had you not pm'd us all exicited.

This is from Crowder Elton and Bride will be honeymooning at Brokeover Mt(Thats Crowders farm) where Crowder will be there personel waiter and stable boy taking care of the stick horses.
Caustic Burno, you know thats a lie. This was forwarded to me by the Editor of Queens Magazine, from the Honeymooners themselves, and will appear in one of those tabloid check out line papers. It read as follows:Dear Mr. Burno my husband Eltie and I would like to thank you for your lovely hospitality. Your stump braking method was just splendidly charming. Of course, we have always wondered being here in Jolly Ol' England, if things are really bigger in Texas. You fulfilled our wondering minds. The Pink Beaver Cowboy Hats are just so dashing, we make quite a "pair" in them, with those Sheriff's badges pinned to those leather neon vests.This was one of the kindest thoughts for gifts for the two of us.

The weanie roast was a Ball! Thanks for getting your buddies Mikey C and that little Devil Flaboy to be towel boys down at the pool they looked just like little mens!!That night down at the Boys Club you took us to in Houston was just a Joy! Mr. Burno, you sure have some mean moves out on that dance floor.Lord have mercy!! We'll be back for your New Years eve Bash. Til then, Toodles....

Crowder you are sick and psychotic and need help with all of your fantasies. Would you please ask the floor nurse to have the administrator (Warden) pm Mike C, flaboy or I. We definitely need to have a Jed , Jethro talk about your medication and sites you are visiting during your computer time.

Caustic Burno":1akmr5e9 said:
Crowder you are sick and psychotic and need help with all of your fantasies. Would you please ask the floor nurse to have the administrator (Warden) pm Mike C, flaboy or I. We definitely need to have a Jed , Jethro talk about your medication and sites you are visiting during your computer time.
Mr. CB, You are just tyring to get even because you know the facts are the facts.Nurse Goodbody and Nurse Il'letya Havesome, will back me up 100%.I've got photographic proof.I even have a pic of you with the boys. One more outburst and I'll be forced to post em'.

Here they are, You forced me.CB you know its against the law to impersonate a Cop...You really should stop it.
Larry20VP.jpg

Breaks my heart to see him BE ABLE to marry another guy, we live in a sick ,sick world folks.

And to think that some gay movie about queer cowboys is gonna get all the award this year. Sad, and sick. I have never heard or seen of a REAL cowboy that was gay before in my life.

Next thing ya know they will make some beastiality movie and make millions off of it.

Never did like Elton, now I truly have a reason. Would of though he had died from aids or old age by now, as I remember him singing while I was in jr. high.....and that wasn't just yesterday ya know!

Burno, That was in Houston, the poor guy in the middle is Flaboy. They were fixin' to induct him. Mike C you were lookin good in that Warpaint. CB, you can send me a dozen of them Tigerstripe Girls, or I'm sending this pic to the Enquirer.

charge1.jpg

This is flaboy leading the charge with Mike C and I with some other good ole boys as we clean the vermin of Crowder's Broke Over Mt. Crowder is the Yank running for his cowardly life as it has come to light he is truely a Yankee spy and has been harboring these people from NY and LA .[/img]

You realize this means war. Just because you're mad that your candid photo with "Those People" has been exposed, and your Macho image has been reduced to the size of a spotted tick.
I dont appreciate you using a picture that shows my fellow bretheren in full charge. This use of it apalls me. I have a few more frames that were passed on to me, and I'm afraid I'm gonna have to post em'.

And to think that some gay movie about queer cowboys is gonna get all the award this year. Sad, and sick. I have never heard or seen of a REAL cowboy that was gay before in my life.
[/quote]
I guess I've been in the sticks too long. I haven't heard about THIS. :shock: :shock:

Crowderfarms":20b8jf0c said:
You realize this means war. Just because you're mad that your candid photo with "Those People" has been exposed, and your Macho image has been reduced to the size of a spotted tick.
I dont appreciate you using a picture that shows my fellow bretheren in full charge. This use of it apalls me. I have a few more frames that were passed on to me, and I'm afraid I'm gonna have to post em'.

It never ceases to amaze me to the low's you Yankee sympathizers will sink to trying to discredit good ole Southern boys to advance your cause.

And I guess these two here were just helping you work a few head? They look real suspect to me...Flaboy and MikeC You oughta be ashamed.
fr_homorodeo_7.jpg

Crowderfarms":sun8op8j said:
Here they are, You forced me.CB you know its against the law to impersonate a Cop...You really should stop it.
Larry20VP.jpg

Looks like the reincarnation of the village people!

bif

Merry Christmas everbody!

I have a simple question for the board and I do not wish to start a "fight" and I do not want to be picked at for asking this question!

Why are we conversing about this evil sodomite garbage on this board?

Read:
Leviticus 20:13
Leviticus 18:22
Genesis 19
Romans 1:18-32
I Corinthians 6:9-11
I Timothy 1:10

What disgusts me even more is all the gay rodeo associations!! That irks my taters!!!! Gay rodeo associations?! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Shesh!!
:help:

Not much more disgusting than a 1 or a bunch of queers. I've got no use for them.
I'll want to kick myself for saying this but I have to agree with you, Avery.

la4angus":k8tug9zf said:
Not much more disgusting than a 1 or a bunch of queers. I've got no use for them.

I agree with you La4 as much as Old Crowder post pictures I beginning to believe he has latent homosexual fantasies.

Caustic Burno":yp6y9i9m said:
la4angus":yp6y9i9m said:

I agree with you La4 as much as Old Crowder post pictures I beginning to believe he has latent homosexual fantasies.
Caustic, That's a comment that could get a person shot in some circles.

Sodomites are wicked and sinners before the Lord exceedingly (Gen. 13:13), are violent and doom nations (Gen. 19:1-25; Jgs. 19), are abominable to God (Lev. 18:22), are worthy of death for their vile, depraved, unnatural sex practices (Lev. 20:13; Rom. 1:32), are called dogs because they are filthy, impudent and libidinous (Deut. 23:17,18; Mat. 7:6; Phil. 3:2), produce by their very presence in society a kind of mass intoxication from their wine made from grapes of gall from the vine of Sodom and the fields of Gomorrah which poisons society's mores with the poison of dragons and the cruel venom of asps (Deut. 32:32,33), declare their sin and shame on their countenance (Isa. 3:9), are shameless and unable to blush (Jer. 6:15), are workers of iniquity and hated by God (Psa. 5:5), are liars and murderers (Jn. 8:44), are filthy and lawless (2 Pet. 2:7,8), are natural brute beasts (2 Pet. 2:12), are dogs eating their own vomit and sows wallowing in their own feces (2 Pet. 2:22), will proliferate at the end of the world bringing final judgment on mankind (Lk. 17:28-30), have been finally given up by God to uncleanness dishonoring their own bodies among themselves, to vile affections, and to a reprobate mind such that they cannot think straight about anything (Rom. 1:23-28), have wholly given themselves over to fornication and gone after strange flesh (Jude 7), must be pulled as faggots from the fire (Jude 23), and have no hope of Heaven unless they repent (Rev. 22:15), which they can't do in their prideful state (Jer. 6:15). They need to hear this truth if they are to have any hope of penitence, faith in Jesus Christ and salvation (I Timothy 4:2-4).

I AIN'T GOT NO USE FOR A BUNCH OF PILLOW BITERS! THEY NEED TO BUILD EM A CAMP FIRE AND READ THE GOOD BOOK AT LEAST THAT WILL GIVE THEM SOME TIME TO COOL THEIR KNEES OFF :roll:

:drink:

Latest posts