E-Scrabble

Help Support CattleToday:

hey, I just checked the front page. We are the only 2 one the forum. Spooky :shock:
steak

Ok ~ well, as funas this has been. I'm off. Things to see, things to do blah blah blah
chow sweets!

meet

OK ~ 4 hours later. you guys all ditched me last nite :(
I'm off to bed.
g'nite :heart:

sorry 'bout that had a great day....was pampered from head to toe with Manicure/pedicure and a facial feel real good now, nails look fantastic, and we also put up all the Christmas decorations, now I am living in ~Santas Grotto. Not that bad.

sweater...

Hey Chrisy ~ good for you!! Sure sounds like a good way to spend the day. My grandbaby was over today. Guess who learned to walk? :heart:

swear

I am envious I would love to have grandchildren, perhaps one day.....It great when babies learn to walk and talk. God Bless is the baby him or her????

wears

sorry can't stay have to go to bed now as I have a long day ahead tomorrow....g'night.

She was 10 months old on the 9th. She is my oldest boys and her name is Adison. They let me be in the room when she was born and take a million pictures (I am amatuer photographer) of the process, it was the most amazing thing, such a gift.

flames

BTW ~ I am in the control room tonight from 0000-0600 so have little if any access to internet. I'll catch up with you ladies later.

Hey ladies...... I was just online checking the spring 2008 National Cattle Evaluation that came out today. In other words new EPDs. We now have a heifer with a $B of $57.73 which ranks in the top 1% of the breed :D

Anyway just thought I'd drop in to say hi.

blames

Latest posts