Drinks....

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't drink much alcohol anymore, but when I do drink beer I prefer Miller Lite or Shiner Bock. I try to keep a bottle of Pendleton and/or Crown Royal around, but it's not hard to do cause they last a long time here...

If I'm buying beer I buy Pilsner or Labatt's Genuine Draft, will be happy with anything if it's over 5%. Gibsons rye if I'm buying it, but not fussy if it's being provided, as long as it's not bourbon.

I thought it got better with age?

One Million Kegs Are Going Stale

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/beverages/a-new-problem-is-brewing-in-the-beer-industry-one-million-kegs-are-going-stale/ar-BB1390dS?li=BBnb7Kz

Back in the day, it was...free beer, then cold beer, then I'd start considering brands. lol
Busch, if I'm buying for me.
But mostly, anymore, bourbon...usually Heaven Hill.
If I want an aperitif, I'm really fond of Revel Stoke Roasted Pecan Whisky. Mmmm. Good.

dSr4lNH.jpg

sstterry said:
I have some (a few quarts) of Popcorn Sutton's finest. Even though he as been gone for over 10 years now, I still have quite a bit of his original, that was made by him, stored away (gifts from a client over the years). I don't touch shine personally but it is always fun to pull out for guests at Christmas.

Good stuff..... Add a little honey and it makes good cough medicine.

Bk0C1P7.jpg

jltrent said:
sstterry said:
I have some (a few quarts) of Popcorn Sutton's finest. Even though he as been gone for over 10 years now, I still have quite a bit of his original, that was made by him, stored away (gifts from a client over the years). I don't touch shine personally but it is always fun to pull out for guests at Christmas.

Bk0C1P7.jpg
But mine is not in a fancy bottle but a Mason Jar, I did not know he had made it until after he was gone. I mentioned to the Client that I always wished I had some of his stuff and the client told me, "Who do you think had been making that stuff I gave you all these years?" He used to bring me a case of quart jars at a time. I am glad I had several quarts put back.

Mostly water, a soda at lunch. Diet Dr. Pepper. Everything else tastes gross at this point.
For beer it's Coors Light. Idaho made vodka mixed w/ginger ale, and local red wines. After that it's back to water.

Hardnosecattleco said:
Busch light, Pabst blue ribbon or keystone are my preferred but the end of the day beer is beer!

I been waiting for somebody to say PBR Fancy! 🍻😊

jltrent said:

:lol2: That reminds me of an older guy I once knew. He bought whisky and added honey, peppermint, and who knows what else, to make his cough syrup. The strange part to me is that he always had to have some on hand. He didn't drive, so he frequently rode to town with people to buy more whiskey. Running out was an emergency. Personally, I might have a cough once or twice a year. I finally have to throw out my bottle of 44-D because it goes out of date. So, I guess he must have had one of the worst ongoing coughs known to man. I was never in a situation where I needed cough syrup on a daily basis forever :lol2:

Chevy said:
What kind of beer or drinks do ya'll drink?
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :clap: :clap: :lol: :nod: :pop: :banana: :bday: :yuck:

We had people panic buying drinks too...

So one night, all that was left was Corona, so I bought a box and gave Corona to some neighbors and friends etc and sent some messages to those we cannot see atm :) :cowboy:

Latest posts