Drinks....

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score
What kind of beer or drinks do ya'll drink?
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :clap: :clap: :lol: :nod: :pop: :banana: :bday: :yuck:

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:
:compute:
:mrgreen:
:lol: :lol2: :roll: :pop: :compute: :secret: :deadhorse:
:hide:

Caribou, Bud, Milwaukee, MGD, Kokanee, MGD, Alexander Keiths, Canadian, Moosehead, Becks, Guiness, Harp, Grandville Island, Four Winds, .....

Natty. the best beer I ever had was Smithwicks made by Guinness but can't get it here.

The square bottle with the white bear on it (dropbears). For those not residing in Australia or Qld for that matter it is Bundaberg Rum. When my mate comes to visit he always brings a big bottle of it, he works in a grog shop which is convenient. I only have a couple of rums in an evening but he leaves the bottle with me and I will then have one each evening until I hit the bottom. It is great drink on a winters night around a camp fire. It is one of the main ingredients of "Moreton Bay Porridge", rum, milk and ice and it just happens that tomorrow being Anzac Day (the day that we commemorate our ex serviceman of all generations) many people will partake of it after the dawn service

Just an aside I read that our rum distilleries have now turned their hand to producing hand sanitizer.

Ken

Rolling Rock beer, Pendleton whiskey, Luna Azul tequila and good branch water when I can get it. Never more than 2 drinks a night and often 2 weeks between drinks.

I like all beer. But I especially like a dirty kettle one martini or a nice Pinot Noir

My senior party lasted 20 years. I tell my kids now that I drink about a 6 pack a year but I am about 10 years behind. So I am not up on what is new or good. And I don't really care. There is half a case of Coors lite in the frig out in the shop for any friends, relatives, or neighbors who feel they need a beer. Same frig has an assortment of soda, ice tea, gator aid and bottled water. There is an unopened bottle of Crown Royal in the house that was a Christmas gift from a neighbor. It will be well aged by the time it gets opened.

I might have a little amaretto in my hot choc in the winter on real cold nights and will sleep real good, might have a couple drinks a year, pina collada, amaretto and kahlua.... but that might be half dozen drinks a year. Cannot do beer or wine and have tried many over the years.....

Mostly MILK, water, lemonade or iced tea, few sodas mostly in hot weather.....

I used to cocktail waitress for years, saw all I wanted of a$$holes w/having too much to drink and saw too many wrecks from drunk driving too..... I used to cut people off all the time when I waitressed before it was a requirement to be a responsible server.
People want to drink at home, good for them....

I have some (a few quarts) of Popcorn Sutton's finest. Even though he as been gone for over 10 years now, I still have quite a bit of his original, that was made by him, stored away (gifts from a client over the years). I don't touch shine personally but it is always fun to pull out for guests at Christmas.

Chevy said:
What kind of beer or drinks do ya'll drink?
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :clap: :clap: :lol: :nod: :pop: :banana: :bday: :yuck:

Ice cold and preferably "free". :nod: Really don't drink that much anymore but when I do it's BudLight or Natty Light

Budweiser always gave me a headache, not sure why, use to like michelob and know that's a Budweiser product, maybe something in the ingredients.

Busch light or Budweiser few every night to get thru dairy cattle chores. Love Crown but these days all I can afford is Black Velvet is sit down on the couch and unwind medicine

Latest posts