Good Friends,Good Eats and Good Drinks

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
Just got thru having dinner with the Boss and his wife and another neighbor
We ate at Pearls Oyster house in Memphis (really good)and drank a little Crown and Sprite :drink: maybe more than a little cause I started out at the bar in the Marriott lobby

Tomorrow nite it is drinks in the Lobby than probly a few more at The Peabody and then eats at Texas deBrazil then maybe 1 ;-) more drink on Beale

Red Bull Breeder":2pml8afp said:
Wonder what they have done with the natives?? You and Jed ain't dressed up like Elvis are you?
nope just as a redneck and a hillbillie
His oldest son is having a high time I can just imagine what it will be like it 10 or 12yrs when he really gets to going on his own in Memphis I bet that boy will come up with a few things that even Jed didn't do when he was the single playboy of the Delta and all the wimmins were chasing him

I was working in Memphis, staying at a hotel near the airport. Me and co-worker were in the hotel bar one night, and 2 gals from Cleveland MS took us for a ride. They had us going. We paid the cab fare to and from the Peabody and Beale St, and bought all the drinks at the Rum Boogie Cafe. I screwed up when I handed the cabbie a $20 for a $19 fare, and I waited on my change :lol2: Those girls just used us, left us, and I'm sure they laughed all the way back to Cleveland. That was about 1991
I recall not feeling real comfortable walking down Beale St at midnight. We stood out like 2 turds in a puch bowl.

Angus Cowman":3plid0p9 said:
Red Bull Breeder":3plid0p9 said:
Wonder what they have done with the natives?? You and Jed ain't dressed up like Elvis are you?
nope just as a redneck and a hillbillie
His oldest son is having a high time I can just imagine what it will be like it 10 or 12yrs when he really gets to going on his own in Memphis I bet that boy will come up with a few things that even Jed didn't do when he was the single playboy of the Delta and all the wimmins were chasing him

Playboy of the Delta would make a good movie title. My grandpa always said " a man chases a woman until she catches him". Sounds like you're having a good time. Try not to go anywhere that you "stick out like marshmallows in a mudhole" :lol2: that was funny.

Larry

Give you another tip you might be wise to use in those big cities. If you are planning to go in a pub or something like that its best to stand by the door for a spell to be sure both sexes frequent the bar. Me and my buddy didn't do this and ended up ordering two beers at a bar when we noticed the bar was full of men and some were eyeballing us. Hate to see a good beer go to waste but I had to leave cause my gaydar had gone off the charts.

Latest posts