Don't know how much longer

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic, you're dealing with a couple of different issues with your back, I was thinking (hoping really) that it was 1 thing with the back.

As for pain meds, that part sucks. Its never simple is it.

Having all your options, with as much info as possible, will help you in making an educated decision. Good luc to you.......Mr. President.

It is not bad soon as I find that sorry SOB that keeps hitting me with a hotshot
every time I raise my right arm. Me and him are going to have a come to Jesus meeting.
Problem I am having he is real quick and sneaky ,can't even catch a glimpse of him.
When I find him I will bet a dollar against a donut hole he is from Oklahoma a midget
wearing pink chaps.

Caustic Burno":20rkzi5a said:
It is not bad soon as I find that sorry SOB that keeps hitting me with a hotshot
every time I raise my right arm. Me and him are going to have a come to Jesus meeting.
Problem I am having he is real quick and sneaky ,can't even catch a glimpse of him.
When I find him I will bet a dollar against a donut hole he is from Oklahoma a midget
wearing pink chaps.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back trouble is a bad deal. I had back surgery last November for bulging disk at L5/S1, it was out so bad it had the nerve mashed. I got by on steroid packs, but when they worn off I laid in the floor and cried. I have my moments when my back feels funny, but the pain is gone. I tried everything to keep from getting cut on, but it was my only option. I wish you best CB.

This is a perfect example of before you think you have it bad, talk to someone else. Mine are all piddly compared to CB. The hardest part is coming to the realization that no matter how "good" it gets there is always going to be pain.

dun":10thu1kp said:
This is a perfect example of before you think you have it bad, talk to someone else. Mine are all piddly compared to CB. The hardest part is coming to the realization that no matter how "good" it gets there is always going to be pain.

:nod: :nod:

I am often reminded that it could always be worse.

And there will, to some degree or another, always be some sort of pain or ''discomfort'' as my mother calls it. (that woman inspires me, 85 and still mows her lawn and rides a bicycle)

bbirder":1lced3hk said:
CB,
Not long ago you were helping the missus during her health episode.
Hopefully she can be there for you at this time.
Hope all goes well!

You bet she is out of sick leave.
To top that off I am one of the prettiest men in the county.
Income and benefits covers up lots of ugly in this part of the world.
Still got all my teeth as well.
I tell her everyday how lucky she is that I cut her out of the herd.

Workinonit Farm":11by9s1b said:
Caustic, you're dealing with a couple of different issues with your back, I was thinking (hoping really) that it was 1 thing with the back.

As for pain meds, that part sucks. Its never simple is it.

Having all your options, with as much info as possible, will help you in making an educated decision. Good luc to you.......Mr. President.

You just have to get your mind right doesn't do any good whining or wallowing in self pity.
On the better days get after what you can, go fishing with a friend.
Hire what you can't. Everyone one of us will have health issues at some time.
That is just included in the ticket price for this ride called life.

Caustic Burno":3ap0gay4 said:
Everyone one of us will have health issues at some time.
That is just included in the ticket price for this ride called life.

That's very true. And I will continue to enjoy this ride for as long as I can.

Caustic Burno":oi11qu0f said:
wearing pink chaps.

He's been spotted. He made a brief appearance over at CT today. Hit and run. Got out of the room before anyone really noticed.

backhoeboogie":1jqeo3d4 said:
Caustic Burno":1jqeo3d4 said:
wearing pink chaps.

He's been spotted. He made a brief appearance over at CT today. Hit and run. Got out of the room before anyone really noticed.

Must've been riding that speedy little Shetland pony of his, "Lightning". :lol2:

Cb you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I sure wish there was more that I could do to fix it as my mom and wife have both had back surgeries and there is no easy outcome there.

cow pollinater":cl1j7fek said:
Cb you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I sure wish there was more that I could do to fix it as my mom and wife have both had back surgeries and there is no easy outcome there.

Thanks my doctor in Beaumont wont touch my cervical issues other than a nerve block.
That is why the referral to Houston.
I just want my options if I don't do anything but nerve blocks, have the fusion what will be range of motion.
Will the surgery cure the pain and muscle atrophy. What is the success rate 50/50 70/30.
I just have a pile of questions to be answered so I can make a decision.
There is more I don't know than know at this point.
My problem has always been paralysis by analysis.

There's nothing wrong with making an informed decision. You're spending you nickels. It's your quality of life.

I hate it when they cut on me.

Lived a hard life early on. My choice. The older I get the more I see ramifications of it.

Latest posts