Don't know how much longer

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
I will be the president of Hobby Ranchers Anonymous.
Go in thursday for cervical epidural nerve blocks again.
They are only holding up a few months now.
Last weeks MRI has one disc pressing on the spinal column 5mm one 3.6 mm one at 3mm and the last of the four
out of 7 at 2mm.
So off to Houston and the Fondren Group and Methodist to discuss my options.

I want to make it perfectly clear that HRA is no way affiliated with
The Wantabbe Association.

Is there some rule I should know about precluding being a member of both?

Good luck CB.

Good luck CB! I have received those prior to having surgery.
I had a disc removed with an artificial one put in. Pins and plates holding everything in place in my neck.
I received instant relief from the surgery and wish that I had done it sooner! So on a positive note, if surgery is an option for you also, I had very good success!

You have my prayers also my friend! Good luck to you! Oh and, if you get an iPad with wifi, it's easy to hold above your head or in any position without hurting you back. Also nice to have on the night stand next to your 1911 when you always wake up at 3 am .... And I mean always every night like me. Just don't grab the 1911 thinking it's your iPad :frowns:

Good luck my friend,
Alan

Thanks I can see this being a drawn out affair getting referred the commuting to Houston.
Shoot me now. I have no clue to what my options will be.
First question is can I still shoot a shotgun second cast a reel.
I know if they have to fuse 4 vertebrae in my neck there has to be some limitations.
After this got to go after the three in the lumbar region.
There is also Spinal Stenosis fancy word for arthritis can't out run your DNA.
Have one cousin in a wheelchair from it and another with partial paralysis on the left side.

I got a few prayers left in me and I'd be glad to shoot a few up for you. I'll also include some for your doctors. Best of luck with it all. Might raise that monitor and keyboard up a bit, too.

Good luck to you CB, I'll say a few words of prayer on your behalf tonight.
If I can help ya any way, Im not that far away and you got the #.

Good luck to you.I hope things go well with your medical situation. I will say a prayer for a quick recovery what ever treatment that is in store for you. JLP

Git 'ER dun. Then get back.

Prayers for you my friend.

Mostly hoping you'll have a better life afterwards. Enjoy those grandyounguns and such.

You've been a great one here thru the years. Really liked your words, from your first post I read.

Some things matter. Some things don't. CB, you matter to me. Would love to finally meet you in person some day.

I wish you the best buddy. One thing about living this long is they are getting better at this stuff all the time.

Prayers your way Caustic.

Latest posts