Dog Biscuit at bank

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt

Reaction score
Well I think I have heard of everything now. Mom took kids by her bank the other day and the lady gave them a couple suckers for the kids and a dog biscuit for the dog she thought was with them. Mom thought it was candy and going to give it to the kids :lol: Until she asked the lady about it.

I have received free calendars, personal planners, gum, sweet tarts, suckers, money bags, popcorn, hot dogs from Banks. But never dog biscuits. :lol:

Got me wondering if I pull through with stock trailer with some cows would they maybe give me a flake of hay or bucket of corn? :lol:

Was probably tainted and the bank just needed to get rid of them...

jw":wxfn0f42 said:
Was probably tainted and the bank just needed to get rid of them...

:lol: Just thinking if the kids would have went a head and ate them as Candy and gotten a tummy ache. I could have sued the Bank and Dog food makers. Might have gotten enough money to start my petting Farm across from Caustic :lol:

The bank I used to use when i was in high school, and my dad still uses, always gives dog biscuits. I've been to a handful of other banks that do the same... mostly rural banks. i like it.

I work at a pharmacy with a drive-up window - have our regular doggy customers who stare and/or bark until they get their treats. Some even climb out the driver window and put their feet on our window ledge until rewarded. Have one guy who's dog rides in the bed of his pickup - after he transacts his business, he pulls up and lets us feed his buddy in the back!!!

Guess it is more widespread than I thought. Just never realized it because I do not carry pets with me in the car. Only Pet ever to ride in my vehicle was in a dog box in the bed headed for quail hunt or coon hunting.

Used to carry dog biscuits in my UPS truck. Dogs would hear me coming and be waiting out by the road even if I wasn't stopping at their place. Got me out of a few tight spots, too.

The drive up window at the bank i use has been giving them for several years.

Green Creek":20zul0yc said:
The local Dairy Queen asks if you want a pup cup.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Several of the banks around here have a bowl of suckers on one side, and a bowl of dog biscuits on the other.

ok, first of all that must be one ugly kid.

second, banks here do that.

third, the Zaxby's (fast food chicken restaurant) do that here. that disturbs me some b/c the people handling my food are giving dogs treats and petting them and i dont see no hand worshing going on.

I got to get out more often. I must admit I couldn't tell you the last time I went to a bank drive in, it's hard for me to believe. I'll ask my wife.........

Oops. The wife said our bank does it too.

I live a sheltered life.

Dang bull holes and now dog treats at the drive in.

Wewild":lmvkolwq said:
I got to get out more often. I must admit I couldn't tell you the last time I went to a bank drive in, it's hard for me to believe. I'll ask my wife.........

I live a sheltered life.

Wewild, you are definitely going to have to get out more! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

msscamp":3btdi99a said:
Wewild":3btdi99a said:

I live a sheltered life.

Wewild, you are definitely going to have to get out more! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

be careful when you do and look out for bullholes. you'll know if you hit one.

Beefy":2zcbc1g8 said:
be careful when you do and look out for bullholes. you'll know if you hit one.

My friend. The only thing I got to worry about in our pastures is the places where grandad and dad buried them were they fell and sink holes.

I promise. We ain't seen nothing like what is talked about on here about this. No doubt it happens.

I think its got to do with our water supply.

Come see me next time you get North of Atlanta on 75.

I'd enjoy meeting you.

Beefy":aj8nwzof said:
north of Atlanta? such a place exists?

Find 75 and drive North to God's Country. You'll know when you get there. You'll see something other than pine trees.

Beefy":3dihz4hy said:
ok, first of all that must be one ugly kid.

That is what we been teasing the son about, he was in the back and mistaken for the dog. Probably his non stop yelping that made her think it was a dog.

Crowderfarms":3dihz4hy said:
The tellers at our drive thru winder sure's got some nice pups. :shock:

:lol: :lol: Bet you go to the bank a lot more than Wewild does ;-)

Latest posts